LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth (Manager)     09 October 2023

Neighbour along with his friends creating ruckus

a neighbour along with his friends came into our balcony terrace and were drinking alcohol near my main door.I didn't care about it and waited till everything was over. When they were leaving i just politely told them to clean the premises and take the bottles with them. They felt offended and started abusing in unparliamentary language. I kept my calm and started explaining them, but they were adamant and were trying to physically assualt me like pushing with force and catching my collar. Fortunately other neighbour interfered and made peace. They were turning the cards around and manipulating saying that it was my fault and I was troubling them.

My question is in such complicated cases how do I defend and protect myself. If I punch or beat them it will become a matter of police case or even worse as they might bring their other friends or family members and make matters much complicated.. So in such situations how do I save and protect myself. Can I use martial arts without getting into legal issue.

Learning

2 Replies

SAM (LEGAL)     09 October 2023

Complain about this matter to the society and mark CC to local Police

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 October 2023

forget about solution without a police complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register