Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak kumar (Accounts)     22 December 2012

Need suggestion in case transfer

Hi All,

3 years back i filed divorce case in Gurgaon. my wife filed the 3 cases in Dehradun without juridication. 2 years back she filed transfer petition in supreme court. i was in Singapore so i couldn't receive the summon. Supreme court passed the x party order. i got to know later. though when order was passed i was in India however i was not aware about the petetion. As order have alredy passed so later i didn't do anything.

Order was passed 2 years back however case is not moved to dehradun yet. i am wondering can i do something regarding the order?

it is not possible for me to fight the case in dehradun as judiciary & police is under include of my wife family. my wife is working in delhi however just to use her influnce she has filed the cases in dehradun.

Regards Amit

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     22 December 2012

you need to challenge the said order under review petitionand put forward your statement stating the facts and the necessary reason thereby asking the Supreme court to set aside its earlier order.

if you don't try this then no one could help you out.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

rajiv_lodha (zz)     22 December 2012

TA decided ex-parte 2 yrs ago at SC, but case did nt shift there actually......too weired to believe

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register