Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chinku   31 December 2015

Need help on false streedhan case

Hi Experts,
I had posted this under Civil category. I am posting this in this forum now as could not get any response. . Sorry for the inconvenience if any.

Wife has files case to get back the Streedhan. She has taken all her jewllories and other stuffs already when she went to her parents home. Different case related to our matter is as below:
1. Wife filed 498A, It is in pending status in court
2. I had filed RCR(Sec9 HMA) in family court and I got the decree. Filed execution as well but wife didnt join. She filed appealed in high court aginst the decree  and her appeal got dismissed.
3. She has filed divorce petition in family court and I was abesnt on that case. Hence court has passed the Ex parte order and approved divorce.
4. She has filed stree dhan wapsi case section 27 HMA. It is in progress status.
5..She had filed Maintenance case (125 CRPC) and her application got rejected as she failed to proof the reason of leaving separtly and left husband house. She has appealed this case in high court and case is in pending status.
I need your help in following points:

1. Is it true that her section 27 case might get rejected as she has not claimed any stree dhan while execution of section 13 divorce case. She has not metioned anything about the stree dhan in her divorce application and also while exection of the case she never claimed anything. Please suggest if this is true? Also please help to get the judgement reference regarding this.

2.She has not submitted list of Stree dhan evidnce with sign of both family saying the jwellory and stuffs have given or taken. However she has submitted the list of stree dhan just in sheet prepared by her father only. Is this also a grond to get rejected her application. Please help to share any reference judgement regarding this as well.

3. Please suggest any other points that might help me considering the cases running/completed. also please  help any judgement refernce where stree dhan case was rejected due to some reason other than above two. 

Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Chinku   04 January 2016

Hi Experts,

Please h elp on this in case you have any idea?

Thanks,

Sidharth   07 January 2016

Its strange that your wife only filed section 27 of HMA and NOT 406 IPC 

I don't think she is much serious about her belongings. 

Court will not give her anything valuable without evidence

Chinku   14 January 2016

Thank u sir. Anyone, could you please suggest about point 1,2 and 3 as well?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register