Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand luhar (student)     24 February 2012

Need help for registration of my home

I am from surat 

my join family have purachase one resident land in Surat in 1986 will all apyment done to seller

at that time my uncle didnt get it registartion of deal as plot was not NA ,but have made" sata kat" and "kabja recipet " which all detail of plot size payment and signed both of buyer and seller

then in 1996 we constructed house of 2 floor ,one family in 1 floor and another family on another fllor ,

we did the SMC(surat municpal corportion) valution and we are paying SMC tax in name of ours 

after some year in 2008 our society got NA clear 

now we dont have contact of seller person for doing te legal process of registation

however we tried then come to know he is in RAJ,we called him then he said no he will not sign the deal 

we puchase stamp paper also but all waste 

we also told him that we will give him all the income Tax taxes in cash so that he will not suffer

still he say no and and went back to RAJ

now we want to get registartion done what re the other way of getting it registed in our name

Can we make a case that we have not paid any dues to scoiety from many year so society is making auction of propety and some other purchase it and after 1-2 year we purchase it from that person ????

or other process to make the person to sign the deal 

please help people 

mail me anand_luhar@yahoo.co.in

+91-9099018131

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register