LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my parents (law)     17 March 2012

Need expert lawyers to quash 498/406/506 in chandigarh high

Hi Dear All experts, I am victim of 498,406,506 and 125.nEED EXPERT LAWYERS FOR CHANDIGARH HIGH COURT.PLS FIND MY FIR SCAN COPY IN ATTACH.

REGARDS,

Learning

9 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     17 March 2012

instead only defend it...

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     17 March 2012

Mr.Sharma,

There are no attachments. 

sri (ceo)     17 March 2012

best way to attack is mirror 498a... be aggressive and also defend your position... this section is weak for men... hence only revert allegations with sensible approach...

Narendra Malik (advocate)     17 March 2012

where is FIR?

I love my parents (law)     10 April 2012

Thanks you sir Mr. Sri, I am reday to do  bit what i have to do for the same.Pls suggest

I love my parents (law)     10 April 2012

Respected Members of LCI,Pls find Scan Copy of my FIR,Requested is this possible to transfer my case or quash.or what i have to do .Pls its urgent.

Regards,

sri (ceo)     10 April 2012

please read carefully 498a 406,506 dv and cruelty related definitions and reframe your attack... always be agressive' do not mind even totally exaggerating a simple event...

examples... like a slap... make it an issue like a life and death scenario... scuffle... dramatise as if she took a knife and started crazily waving in front of you...

closely monitor her events and how you can find gaps... and stress this only upon evidence time...

if wife whatever says police nod... then you can also exaggerate...

neither evidences can be investigated...

rest all depends upon how sympathetic is judge towards you...

and... do not be afraid to walk in and out of jail for a day two... here everybody is totally afraid as if it is a crime against humanity to go to jail... play cool... go for ab... if needed...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register