Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandermohan (proprieter)     30 May 2012

Need advice

Dear SIr / Madam,

I had filled RCR under Section 9 C of HMA incourt. Now can i get some guidence that how my wife and her parents will proceed. She was insisting me to leave my mother and take a separate house but i refussed, after that they started putting false allegation that she has threat from my mother, me and my two younger sister who are married. My mother is widow and she took care of all three chidren on her own after my father expired in 1990. I also have recording of my wife and my sis in law that when ever i will separate from my mother then only she will come back. They dont allow me to see my daughter who is eight months old. Can some one tell me that will i get visitation rights from court to see my daughter and how many times in a month i can see my daughter. Generally i had filled a petion to call her back and if she puts false allegation in court then recording which i am having will be helpfull, and how court is goeing to proceed in this case summons have already been issued.

Thanks & Regards

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Try to get more evidence as u can, record everything n be prepare for 498a.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register