Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahe (cts)     22 November 2010

Need Advice

Hi, Please help me out .

My father gone with a unregistered aggrement with one person who holds POA on a land for Sale of land.

My father paid 85% of money of land market value in parts. one part by check and one by cash and one by dd.

The Land owner aggreed to allowed  us and stay and use the land. we are staying in the land.

but the Registration is not yet done.

as months passes, after giving many execueses both persons are not coming for registration, then one day we came to know that they both have cancelled the POA and sold and registered the land to a third person.

We went and asked for either money or land. but no use they are not replying properly.

please let me know how to proceed.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     22 November 2010

When was the agreement of sale executed? Contact a good local lawyer so that you can proceed against the POA  holder and the owner. You can file a suit for specific performance for executing the sale deed or refund of money.

Mahe (cts)     23 November 2010

the sale deed executed around a year back. but it got updated as we made payment in part.

and we are suggested to get a stay from court.please let me know how to get stay and how much wil it cost.

sale deed is for 85Lakhs

suresh (Advocate)     23 November 2010

dear Mahe,

You need file a suit for specific performace in the jurisdictional court, the court fee will be differ state by state.

In the said suit t you can seek stay for any further action.

with regards

Suresh.N.V.

Mahe (cts)     23 November 2010

thanks archana and suresh for your valuable reply....

anil (manager)     27 November 2010

i aged 54and never married.few days back i got legal notice.as per that notice a lady 50age claimd that she married me in 1975 and due to that marrige she got 3 childerns and as per notice she claimd that before may 2010 she lived with me.now she asking stri-dhan. i enquired about her she was married a person who died last year.from that guy she had 3 childerns. 2010 voter-list and school record also proveing that her husband is that guy also her childern's father name same as that guy.school records also proveing that guy was father of her childerns. this very clear all her charges are false/baseless and fraudy. suggest me what should i do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register