Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My wife left the house and does not want to come back

Page no : 6

sumi   02 January 2018

I believe unless a person has not experienced it. better should not comment something wrong.

Anyway I am thank u for the supporters here.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 January 2018

Wish you the best.

sumi   06 March 2018

Thanks Guys.

I wonder Why my in laws are not sure about their decision.

We have given them a notice reply as my wife provoked me to give a reply..Even after communicating very politely with her she preferred to be agressive.Good that she confessed that i have not done anything wrong to her.

Now i have no trust on her that even if she thinks of coming back,whether i would be able to understand her. It may not be possible at all. as she seems to be fooling around my relative by TEARS and confusing them.

Do i still have to pay her alimony as she is still working????as i m going to send a divorce notice to her.

as confirmed and also got to know she is staying in a well good flat along with her female friends..

So seems this lady just doesnt to do anything is life.

This is absolutely wrong attitude. nor she is speaking abt divorce nor her parents r taking any initiative again.

Hope this matter gets solved. i m truly fed up with this.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 March 2018

Depending upon facts and merits of the case proved before court the spouse (Male of Female) that is earning higher may have to pay other spouse that is not earning/ earning less (Male of Female)…

The court may also take into account the responsibilities of spouse while deciding maintenance…

IT is for the purpose of illustration only; the chances of success of surgeon in planned surgery are much higher and better…even if IT is not complicated surgery or even if IT is complicated surgery…

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 March 2018

Approach very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in criminal matters, having successful track record ….and worth his/her salt…

I am sending you a few links and you may pick up the relevant points..

sumi   07 March 2018

Thank u Kumar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register