LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh.... (Engineer)     18 December 2018

My wife dont want to give divorce and not staying with me

She stayed with me for 7 months, and then she left to her mom's home by fighting with me for unneccesary reason. While leaving home she threatened me saying she will commit suiside if i bring her back. She threatened me multiple times like this. Her mom is having affair with another guy(her Dad is dead 8 years before), and thi another guy does black magic, so i dont want my wife to listen to him, because she also believes in all this noncese.  After 3 moths of separation i called her and and asked her to come back but she want to have public discussion and i explained her about that guy, and she started abusing me, also she was always not ready for having intercorce while she was with me. we used to have only once or twise in a month max, she accepted that also in the call. Then we had a public discussion with the family and there also she abused me and we left the place. Then i asked for a private discussion with her through some relativies, she refuced and their family dont want to talk about this for next 2 years as she was studying. I am sure she dont want to continue live with me.  I was fedup and applied for divorce under cruality of not having intercorce and her mom's illegal husband involving in our family matters for money. I expected they will not show up, but they came to court and they are going to file reply petition. I heared from my friends it will take 3 to 4 years for the contested Divorce, I have the recordings of our private phone call talk where she abused me and video of public meeting. Can i win this case? does it really take 3 or 4 years? Please give me some guidence? 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register