LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev rajpurohit   07 May 2023

My sons wife problem

MY SONS WIFE FILE A CASE UNDER 498A .406 AND 354 . WE HAVE BEEN FILLED A APPLICATION UNDER 482 IN HIGH COURT EXCLUDING MY SON AND THE HIGH COURT ORDER US TO GIVE OUR STATEMENT OR EVEDENCE IN THE POLICE STATION WE REMAINING ALL FOUR PERSONS (FIFTH MY SON ALSO )GIVEN OUT ALL PROOF STATEMENT (TEN PAGES WHATS ALL CHETTING BETWEEN HUNBAND AND WIFE IN WHICH SHE CLEARLY STATED THAT SHE HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH US AND MEMBER OF FAMILY)PHOTOGARPHS AND DEPOSITE ALL STRIDHAN IN POLICE STATION.AND NOW BESOUSE WE NOT FILLED 482 APPLICATION BY MY SON NOW THE POLICE CALLING MY SON IN POLICE STATION FOR RECOVERY OF HER SHTRIDHAN THOUGH WE HAVE ITEM WITH US OR IN OUR HOUSE .WE THREE PERSONS IN FAMILY I AND MY WIFE ARE SUFFERING WITH SO MANY HEALTH PROBLEM (SIX TIME WE ADMIITED IN AIIMS IN EMERGENCY)NO BUDYIS WITH US CAN WE SENT OUR SON IN POLICE STATION AND WHAT IS REMAIN WITH MY SON PLEASE GUIDE ME .

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 May 2023

You may have to follow the instructions of hgh court in this connection.

If police is summoning your son to the police stattion, let him visit the police station and comply with the instructions made by police with regard to return of her items held by you people.

The petition filed before high court to quash the case would not have been entertained by high court owing to the reasons that you need to follow certain procedures in this regard, hence you may first return her articles held by you and then plan for reconciliation either for living together or to separate by mutual consent divorce. 

sanjeev rajpurohit   07 May 2023

RESPECTED SIR

WE HAVE ALLREADDY RETURNED THE ALL AND EVERY ITEM OF MY DOUGHTER IN LAW IN POLICE  STATION.WE HAVE NO ANY ITEM WITH US

FURTHER

WE ALSO GO FOR COMPROMISE BUT HER FATHER DEMANDED ALL MONEY FIRST AND THEIR AFTER SHE SIDN ON 13 B AND COMPROMISE PAPERS

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 May 2023

If you have returned all her articles to her and also if she had agreed for mutual consent divorce,  then you can attach the documents as evidence to support your pleadings in the quash petition or in the discharge petition that may be filed before trial court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register