Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

my parents sent to prison by my inlaws <<< help?????>>>>

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 July 2010

MR SATNAM

PERHAPS YOUR OLD ADVOCATE WORKED AS AN AGENT OF YOUR WIFE AND IN LAWS.

YES, YOU MAY USE RTI. NO PROBLEM FOR IT.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THEY MAY ARREST FURTHER AND HAVE TO TAKE BAIL AGAIN.

BUT THESE ARE PROBABILITY ONLY.

AFTER GETTING YOUR COMPLAIN COURT WILL NOTICE HER MUST.

AS I SAID EARLIER THAT UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS COURT CAN HANDOVER YOU THE CHILD CUSTODY, YOU HAVE TO SHOW IN YOUR PETITION THAT, -  HER PLACE AND THE ENVIOURNMENT OF HER PLACE, - IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE FUTURE OF THE CHILD. AS THE ULTIMATE WELBEING OF THECHIELD IS IN QUESTION, THEREFORE IT IS THE ONLY OPTION TO HANDOVER YOU, THE CHILD CUSTODY.

AT PRESENT YOU CLAIM VISITATION RIGHT. YOU WILL GET IT EASILY. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP A CLOSE WATCH ON YOUR CHILD'S WELBEING.

DO NOT AFFRAID OF MONEY AND MUSCLE POWER. NOW YOU ARE IN COURT.

satnam singh (job less)     29 July 2010

Indian HMA is main cause of crash in married life now a days becouse girls are fearless and terrorist from inside. so they always choose wrong way and give threats of 498 and other then this marriage act play as SRUPNAKHAH between husband and wife. in last marriage is broken. hindu marriage act is cause of problems not problem solver....

satnam singh (job less)     29 July 2010

Hindu marriage act play role of "SRUPNAKHA" in between husband and wife. girls tooks it as weapon and target the in-laws becouse she is not born in that family she is brought from ! so she have not inner attachment with that family. HMA is main cause of problems it is not problem solver.girls are free to give threats of 498 and other is HMA is leagal terrorism then girls are leagal terrorists........ please chang HMA and make equal rights. if both are free to do marraige they must have power to break if their life is not secure.... please supream court banch read it////

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register