Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     01 December 2012

My major fear is not 498a,pwdva2005

This query is for all

My major fear is not that she may file 498a,pwdva2005 or any maintenence case. Luckily I am well equiped with sufficient proofs to tackle above cases.

My fear is if I maintain silence and then after some months or years she wants to join me back then what can i do, as there is a high possibility that she might have tried to launch such false cases and no one entertained her due to lack of evidences and BRIBES from their side as they are not financially sound. And this time after joining me she may fabricate evidences and then files such cases from my place only and then legally its not possible to remove her from there. What if she files RCR with ulterior motives instead of filing criminal cases against me. Then what to do, If I refuses to take her back after court's order she may get my assets & earnings attached to her.

From the discussions with my in-laws and wife it seems that they cant afford to break this marriage due to many social and economical factors and at the same time they dont want to lead normal life. They are control freaks.

Please suggest something effective legal method to solve my problem. Is it possible to get something in writing by my wife and inlaws that whatever happened was due to some misunderstanding and ego clashes and was not at all a case of DV or 498A or DP. and in future such allegations before this date will not be maintainable. We missed to document the list of expenses and gifts during marriage can we prepare this now and get it countersigned by both parties in presence of magistrate to avoid further inconvinience.

Please guide me wheather such thing is legally possible or not.

other necessary details

1) got married in jan 2012

2) she deserted me in june 2012

3) all efforts are always from my side and went futile due to their unreasonable demand of ghar jamai

4) no communication between us since last 1 month

5) no cases filed so far from both sides.

thanks in advance
regards
victim

Learning

5 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     02 December 2012

nothing can protect u

bewakoof hai ... jane do

fight all the cases on merits

rajesh (asdadad)     02 December 2012

i hv same problem . Got married on 18 june 11 .. .in period 3 july to 29 dec ,she stayed wid me for 2.5 months as her arrogant , egoistic parents were taking her bk to thr place on d pretext of hindu marathi festivals . . I hv had caught her possible previous affair bt frm my side , i had given a damn to tht bt i hv had made a mistake of bringing tht thing to both parent's notice. . She ran away on 29 dec and stayed away frm my home for a period of 1.5 months . . All my efferts of bringin her bk went in vain . . So in frusteration , i tried a fake sucide attempt which forced her to return . . Bt again problem started when she got preggy , she wanted to abort bt i opposed , so again her father took her away on pretext of sendin her bk after few days . . Bt same thin happened , when i went to thr place , her dad threatened me wid life and refused to send her bk and he told me tht i need a divorce for my girl which i opposed becos i dnt hv much prblm wid my wife bt wid her parents n sis as they always brainwashed her . . After a week , he took away all household items gifted by him . . he started threatenin me n my family wid fake dv , 498a cases. . After i came to knw tht she has aborted d child , i got angry n sent a lawyer notice askin her to come bk after 2 months. . Her father sent a lawyer notice askin for divorce if i sent another notice . As per thr notice i started a dialouge wid my wife thru her relatives n frnds as she had stopped all kinda communicatin wid me. .this thin went for 2 more months which irritated him as i refused to bow down in frnt of him. So he filed a divorce case citin reason of my notice . (wtf). . And he is askin 5 lakh . . Which i dnt want to give neither a divorce nor 5 lakh . . i dnt want to run after lawyers n court cases . .so got no option , i m ready for MCD . . Bt i dnt want to pay anythin and want 35 gm gold bk as he hd promised my dad tht after i sign divorce paper he wud return gold . . Nw i m ready bt he dnt want to keep his word and he want 50k and gold . . As thr is no abosolute reason for divorce . . I m just draggin this case by takin new dates . . My suggestion . . Just drag this case. . And i guess tht u made a mistake by bringin law just after 1.5 months separation . . Dude it is too early for such thing . .just dnt contact any1 for d next 5,6 months . . If they understood ur value thn they wud send her bk. . And u wont hv any kinda prblm in future . . Let them go either court or start a dialouge

Zafar F Alam (Sr HR Manager)     28 March 2013

Dear Mr. Victim, What I have experienced in my life is "honesty and good behavior always pay." Sometimes you need to be diplomatic. Give her lots of love so that she cannot go against you. Be diplomatic with good behavior and try to make her emotional. Then you would be able handle her easily and this way two life would be saved.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : victim

1) got married in jan 2012

2) she deserted me in june 2012

Why she deserted you?  Why did she marry you in the first place???

3) all efforts are always from my side and went futile due to their unreasonable demand of ghar jamai

If they wanted a ghar jamai, a dog which will follow her and her parents everywhere, they should have brought a DOG, a good Labrador would have done.  Why simply marry you and then ask you to be a dog?  Atleast if they would have put such conditions before marriage, then you would have certain time to think and put your leg forward.  Is this not cheating?  Shaadi karlo baad mein I want you to be a ghar jamai, come and stay with me, I wont come, you only come, even if you come stay with me.. your parents cannot come to meet you, you can go and meet them, but not always, when I tell you should go, when I tell sit you should sit, when I tell shi!t you should sh!t.

By the way, did she not offer you a diamond studded dog belt to put around your neck?

Agar aapke patni ko itna hi karna tha, toh unko bolini chahiye thi ki dekh pyaare, these are the conditions from my side... 

4) no communication between us since last 1 month

As usual, he should have called, he should have come and spoken to me on his knees, why the hell did he marry me, just that he wanted me to be his cook? etc.. So there is pindrop silence :-))

5) no cases filed so far from both sides.

Bade hi punya ka kaam kiya hoga aapne, ki aapki patni ne ab tak koi case darj nahi ki aapke aur aapke mata pita ke khilaaf.  You should do pooja of her photo dailiy three times, aur cycle agarbatti hi use karna..

thanks in advance
regards
victim

For all if's and But's, time only is the answer.  If she files any kind of case, 125, 498a, DV, no running away, just face it with merits of the case!

(Guest)

File Judicial separation, once they come for discussion...have a go.

dont sit idle and waste quality time of your life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register