Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My husband wants to divorce me.

Page no : 10

Supriya Ebenezer   23 February 2018

Respected Raj Malhotra sir, I love this guy to the very bottom and I respect him much. I look after him to the maximum. cause I have learnt much from my previous marriage and I don't want to repeat it again. I do what he tells he is like a dictator wants me to do wht he likes I in fact do what he wants. care for him much sir in return he treats me like a dog. with lots of heaveyness in my heart I am putting this down. he often shout's telling I'll file for divorce and for second marriage it's very easy to get. I am a woman I have a daughter she is in 9th. as u said marriage once looks good and so is divorce too. my life will get spoiled my daughter's life will get spoiled sir. I have heard much form my family and society regarding my divorce and second marriage. it's very hard on a woman I feel like to end my life seeing my daughter I can't. help me sir

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     26 February 2018

Originally posted by : Supriya Ebenezer
hi my name is Supriya. I got married in 2002 due to some issue's we got divorced in 2016 Dec. later I got married again in September 2017 ours was a registered Marriage. mine is second marriage but first for my husband. now my second husband shouts and screams at me and he always tell that he will give me divorce. he even tells me that very easily he will and can take divorce from me as I am a divorcee. I love him much and don't want to give him divorce. I want to know if it's easy for him to take divorce from me as he is stating it. pls advice me sir. ours is an intercast marriage I am a Christian and he is a Hindu thank you supriya

No, he cannot obtain a Divorce simpliciter on the ground that you are a Divorcee.  Any which way, he cannot file for Divorce before one year of the marriage.  So use this time wisely, involve families to resolve the issue, go for counselling, try to understand what is bothering him. 

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     26 February 2018

Originally posted by : Supriya Ebenezer
hi my name is Supriya. I got married in 2002 due to some issue's we got divorced in 2016 Dec. later I got married again in September 2017 ours was a registered Marriage. mine is second marriage but first for my husband. now my second husband shouts and screams at me and he always tell that he will give me divorce. he even tells me that very easily he will and can take divorce from me as I am a divorcee. I love him much and don't want to give him divorce. I want to know if it's easy for him to take divorce from me as he is stating it. pls advice me sir. ours is an intercast marriage I am a Christian and he is a Hindu thank you supriya

No, he cannot obtain a Divorce simpliciter on the ground that you are a Divorcee.  Any which way, he cannot file for Divorce before one year of the marriage.  So use this time wisely, involve families to resolve the issue, go for counselling, try to understand what is bothering him. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register