Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

More than 40% of domestic violence victims are male, report

Page no : 2

(Guest)

prabhakar , u cant reply him. 140 se uper walon ki baat hi kuch aur hai. as for any false criminal case on me, there is none . u cant fight with those above 140, as u are below 70

(Guest)

Mr Prabhakar and Ms Kaur

It seems both are pretending to really try out a Contempt Petition in reality but over vertual world. Let us do it recalling your mock court debates in those LLB days and this time it is in vertual world and it will be quite educative to general readers (aam adami's) believe me in understanding "Contempt of Court proceedings from start to finish" what more tribute both of you can give respectively to this great forum as complete knowledge sharing then trial of proposed vertual Contempt of Court in LCI forum !.

So let Mr Prabhakar upload a mock Contempt charges Affidvit with compelte top to bottom formatted stuff upon Ms Kaur and Ms Kaur you give reply in same format on para wise charges and let us all be honestly watch this mega vertual contempt mock debate and at the end of all w/s + rejoinders + arguments + affidavits + citation refered etc etc stages let the ld. Admin. ( I am sure there is someone here ld. as admin) decide who won and as a reward let one of you get Ipod Shuffle as reward that also out of turn (I am aware it is given in appreciation to most thanked members each month) but what is a vertual forum if such mock vertual (un assited to either parties) debate is placed before general readers ?.

Here we all know Mr Prabhakar is a professional and is a well known expert in Court matters, Ms Kaur does not have "free time" but is a expert in devoting time in vertual world as is seen, so I don't see any reservation by either of you to go on vertual Contempt of Court trial mode ! Why shy away in vertual world ?.

There is no pub and or dig to either of you ld. members when I suggest above mock debate and let the Admin annouce the winner ! BTW this thought came because both of you are faceless / addressless / name Iess n the LCI forum (cause of action) is hosted in China n I have doubt bze in vertual world people use alias however if all being true then we are still in a vertual world so let the mock debate begin using a suggestive seperate Post Tile as " Contempt of Court between Mr Prabhakar and Ms Kaur".

So what do you two professionals say about above and there is nothing personal when I volunter such suggestions (unbiasedly) for and or against either of you two !

(Guest)

ms kaur please dont talk in ur secretive language , for those unable to understand  her above statement may read as below

IQ

Descripttion

% of Population

130+

Very superior

2.2%

120-129

Superior

6.7%

110-119

High average

16.1%