Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mentioned unmarried in job application owing to 498a

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Okay I get the message...but why can't people understand that I didn't had any case against me when I had filled in the application form for the bank ....regrading the marriage I can very well say that it was a mistake and when the other forms come in I can very well declare that I am married but read the first part I didn't have any case registered against me name during form filling so what needs to be done now that's the question

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 October 2015

Though you have intentionally suppressed the fact material to the employment, if the verification  report by police is adverse to this matter, you can  better write to the management seeking apologizes for the error committed while filling up the form and can also state that it was erroneous ad not intentional. This admission may draw sympathy by the management because  though this mistake is glaring, your explanation may appease the employer to some extent while deciding a severe departmental action against you. take the help of a local lawyer to draft a meticulous application if need be.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2015

there is a case against you when the form goes to the police. They are bound to report so even if you bribe them heavily.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register