LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar   24 May 2017

mental harassment at work place?

I am pursuing PhD at CSIR, mysore and PhD registration was done at sastra university in tamilnadu. In fact, my guide at CSIR, mysore is husband of my guide at Shasta university. I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have under have severe mental harassment by the guides simultaneously. After working for 3 years at mysore ( upto 29/11/16), I was forced to resign from CSIR, mysore and joined at Shasta university and threatened me to discontinue PhD if I'm not able to spend 2-3 lakh of money towards research. Under intolerable pressures I have submitted my resignation with in 1 week of joining at sastra university, Thanjavur. They have accepted my resignation without my consent. Soon I receive the memo I complained to higher authorities at mysore and complained at university as well. However, they have manipulated few things in the release of MeMO in respect of accepting my resignation. Now the problem intensity was reduced and I would like to complete my PhD without any trouble. Under these circumstances, I would like to file the case after completion of my phD (1-2y) ? Where should I have to file the case ( mysore or tamilnadu)? Can I kind of compensation and who will give me the compensation whether my mentor or the highest of university/institute? Kindly let me know the information at the earliest possibility. I will look forward to your reply.

Learning

3 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     24 May 2017

State your facts clearly.

kumar   24 May 2017

Kindly let me know the details you are looking for?

kumar   24 May 2017

In fact, my resignation was bypassed by head of the dept. and forwarded to next section. There the memo was released without my consent and any kind of intimation. I reported the same to higher authorities and they have considered my request. Under these circumstances, kindly let me know the above information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register