LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOHINDERKUMAR (MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL)     29 June 2013

Medical education abroad

From july 2013 the ministry of Health imposed a surety bond of Rs-5lacs to submitted by the student along with two sureties, for students seeking higher medical education abroad.  This is applicable to students already in the mid of medical corses abroad.  Surprisingly out of the two sureties the first is close relative and other is required from agazetted officer with minimum 07 years of service left. The conditions imposed are totally unjustified. Request help from the members of club.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     29 June 2013

the surieties are compulsory because

once the students who go to abroad for higher studies are settling for better prospects and ignoring our country so to avoid such situations the government has taken this initiation 

shikha jain (Owner)     12 May 2014

hello,

if you are planning to go abroad for your education firstly you need visa. so I m giving you some guidlines according to the visa/passport, please check it it will help you definetly

MAY 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS

shikha jain (Owner)     30 May 2014

This is Shikha Jain waving my hand for you. Please accept me as a friend. I am new in this forum and do not know much about it,please help me to gather some knowledge and to give some. I am here to learn so I am everyone's student waiting for your kind reply and help. "Thanks Everybody” Homemade Chocolate is the voice of passion and love, whether it is the love of chocolate itself or as an expression of love for another human being. MoShik's Chocolates are Handmade Chocolates, made from the finest imported, fresh and natural ingredients and fillings and are available in a variety of chocolates and a wide range of gift packaging also. At MoShik's we value the freshness and quality of chocolates above everything. That's what makes our customers the happiest [url=https://www.moshiks.in] Valentine day chocolates [/url] OR Valentine day chocolates

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register