LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

somnath (nill)     20 August 2012

Marriage made hell my life

Hi this is somnath I was studying in kolkata in 2009 during that time a girl come after me firstly I ignored but

after so many time she maked me aggry to love her then we do love marriege

after marriege we came to my house my parent finally accepted us when I am bengali in cast and she my wife is bihari in cast

no problem but after some time passed 

she became blackmailing me and my parents and mentally torchar

some time she go out the house and makes sin around my society

and so many time she went to the police station due to common family abuse

she ask me to live with her but leave my parent i am only son of my parent

they my parents also having problem to leave me alone

now in 2012 I filed a divorce but when she known this she make lots of promisess to not do this again

but now she is doing same again

so please please please help me I have a 2 year old female child and i am unemployeed

my age is around 25 year. my wife is 24

some one please tell me what to do and the main thing is now she is not going to her mothers house and

she is not ready to give divorce and her parents also not taking any kind of responsiblities......

please tell me what can i do and what is in my favour......??????

Learning

4 Replies

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     20 August 2012

Firsty you have to decide what exactly you want in life. Whether to continue in this relation or not?

somnath (nill)     21 August 2012

after all situation she created I decided to not live with her so pls advice me what i need to do now

?

coz  she is dangar to me and my family..........

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     21 August 2012

@somnath

As rightly suggested by my learned friend, you should be clear about your future decision. If you want to live with the girl and carry forward this married life, then you can opt for counselling. Family Courts in India are authorized to provide free counselling to the aggrieved couples.

If you plan to leave her, then you start collecting evidences which would show that she is harassin you and your family and now it is impossible to live with her. When you have enough evidence then you file for divorce based on those evidences. Please note that you should not run to court with less evidence else court may put heavy fine on you. Please consult a good lawyer near your area for detailed consultation.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2012

Both of you appear to be highly immature. 

There is no way you have to get along.  As unemployed and having a child you cannot afford to litigate.  It may be better to agree to her terms at least fo the time being.  Both of you are not going to be so immature for the entire life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register