Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintenance from my husband

Page no : 2

stanley (Freedom)     21 March 2012

And out of the maintanence give me my cut too for this free piece of advice aginst your false case :-)

2 Like

Detective (Proprietor)     04 July 2013

Madam,

Is he still abconding ? If yes I can help you locate him.I am a private Investigator. You can mail me on iconagency2005@gmail.com

Reformist !!! (Other)     05 July 2013

detective ji, she is asking for money and will nt be able to pay........abla naari bechari........

2 Like

(Guest)

@author,

what is the harrasment and violence done by your husband & in laws?

(Guest)

Dear ashmita

As far as i have read your post I was just thinking how many woman in this world are there to harass her in laws and husband due to this fake indian penal code 498a and dv act.You are not the victim of marriage,marriage is the victim of all the innocent husbands and in laws who trust girls and make marriages. But inspite of carrying patience and familiar nature they use their s*x power i.e in india only laws are made for abala naari and jaanvar and no other creature is exists in india according to indian kanoon.

If you are peace loving and believe in life then plz start a fresh life by leaving this fake and counter cases.Its about maintainance he will definately pay according to his earning but dont drag his parents and him in false allegations and cases.As woman is synonms of emotions and kind but nowadays the reciprocal begins with the help indian kanoon which favors Hindu marriage act and IPC related to it without any universal reason of truth.

Get shame on your deeds from now onwards and just get divorce from him and lead a fresh life by doing some job dont wait for whole life to make him and his laws to feed you in spoon by his alimony or maintanance.

Thanking you in anticipation that you might change.

A Sufferer.........

1 Like

(Guest)

these are the bugger ladies who misused the Indian Kannon. they are just following the steps advised by their dirty parents intentionally. They have to pay a lot on their Karmas in God's court.

Reformist !!! (Other)     06 July 2013

These should be given a legal term as "Legal Beggars" who can beg legally in court and the principle of this law is one can beg and the other can judge whether the lady is begging in a good sense or bad.....no matters what abla naari seems good always and husband is the legal victim who suffers 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register