LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     27 August 2013

Maintanance case

Hi Experts, I have recently filed reply in my crpc 125 case. in my reply i have mentioned in reply that i am working in x company. now i got a job in another company y. if my wife get the detail of my that job can she book me perjury or will it count in perjury. if she came to know about my that job and will accept in court and show that i have joined that job in x date. than is there any problem for me or will come it in perjury.

thanks

at

Learning

4 Replies

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     27 August 2013

Perjury is based on affidavit only...If you didn't submit affidavit, no issues...

1 Like

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     27 August 2013

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your reply. i dont know i have given any affidavit or not, i have submmited WS reply. it is not sure wife know about my current employment or not. its just assumption.

Thanks

AT

(Guest)

If your statements for your employment filed recently and the case goes for long run till the evidence stage where affidavit is attached.....You are safe.

But it's a sitautaion of arguements from opposite lawyer if they will come to know prior to the evidence stage.It will rebuke your image.Better tell your lawyer to write application to modify your employment details if you want to move safely.

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     27 August 2013

Dear Querist

If the WS has been filed alongwith the affidavit & she get some documentory documents which prove that your WS & the Reality is Different & she can file Perjury u/s 340 of Cr.P.C.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register