LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V.MOHAN DOSS   06 February 2024

Macp technical resignation autonomous body past service

I had joined Southern Railway on 31.01.1989 & confirmed as regular employee (JE) on 05.03.1990,got promoted as SSE on 24.11.2007 served up to 23.04.2009 and joined in the same Southern Railway  after applying through proper channel / technical resignation as SSE/Design & Drawing on 24.04.2009. .    However, Southern Railway is not giving MACP counting past service from my date of confirmation .My 2nd MACP due on 05.03.2010(as I got one promotion) stating reason that ,due to start of training period for SSE/Design & Drawing within completion of 20 years service (which they are not considering as regular service) & not given in writing also. kindly give a good solution please

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 February 2024

You hve not sated whether youhave joined on same /higher/lower grade pay.

Prima-facie the sand of the department does not appear to be correct becasuee training period is part of regular service.  I hope you have drawn full pay and allowances and other perks during the period.

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     07 February 2024

After being promoted within period of the 10 / 20 /30 years of service employee is not entitled for MACP.

Teaining period is part of service after confirmation.

1 Like

V.MOHAN DOSS   07 February 2024

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar, Advocate

You hve not sated whether youhave joined on same /higher/lower grade pay. Prima-facie the sand of the department does not appear to be correct becasuee training period is part of regular service.  I hope you have drawn full pay and allowances and other perks during the period.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 February 2024

You first exhaust the remedy available within the organisation by submitting a representation in writing to the competent authority through proper channel venting out your grievances and seek it's intervention, relief and remedy.

If you don't get a favorable response, you may approach CAT with an OA seeking relief and remedy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register