Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod Uchitkar (TC)     13 July 2015

Legality of possession letter

Dear Sir,

Can anyone confirm me legal importance of Noterised Possession Letter ( Kabjapatra ), Actually I bought one plot from a guy whose having kabjapatra from society in Nagpur, Maharashtra, I checked authentication of this Kabjapatra in Society and society people confirmed that this plot having on name of same person whose name is mentioned in kabjapatra. 80% plots of this lay-out already registered. 6 years back. some people who not available that time, those are balance. That's why I decide to purchase this plot. I paid all money to that guy, I paid transfer changes to Society to replace old name with my name. They made this plot on my wife's name in their records and they given Noterised Kabjapatra to us. Now 2 years over but still that society owner is not ready to arrange registry of this plot. He is telling there are some government rules which is stopping him to make this registry.

Can anyone explain me how can I force him to provide registry of this property. As per my knowledge, if 80% plots of this layout already registered, then there is no problem for 20% also.

Thanks..

Pramod Uchitkar 

Learning

1 Replies

Pramod Uchitkar (TC)     24 August 2015

Dear Sir, Can you please confirm, on behalf of possesion letter, without registry of plot, can I build the house. 

Is there any legal problem to build the house after possesion letter from society.

Please reply...

Thanks..

Pramod

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register