Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kumar (abc)     26 June 2023

Legal heirs of hindu female

Hi sir,

My Mother passed away recently in 2021 and has a self acquired land which she bought in 1989.
She has constructed a house in that land.
I am the only son to her and I have  a 6 year old daughter.  My Father passed away in 2016

Me and Mother demolished the existing house and took joint loan and constructed a new house.
Though she has no income we got the loan as joint and I am paying the monthly EMI' self

She passed away without a will.

Would like to know who are the legal Heirs of her and what is the procedure to get the property transferred to my name

Does my fathers heirs (siblings) have any share in this ?

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 June 2023

Now you cahnged the topic, as your prebious repated quries were reagrding will and now you have another qiuery.

keep studying

Rajesh Kumar (abc)     26 June 2023

Hi Sir,

Please dont misunderstand, the previous queries were regarding my GrandFather will and this is completely different topic.

I am not sure why this question is offending ?

My humble request is that I am not making any timepass here. My previous queries were long back posted an were genuene.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 June 2023

As you are the only legal heir to your mother no one can ask for a share in the property.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 June 2023

You are the lone legal heir, get the LR certificate issued from the Tehsildar office and get the property transferred in your name.

Since you have neither any sibling nor your father is alive makes you alone LR of your mother’s owned property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register