LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru (Sales Manager)     15 October 2013

Legal action against harassment,abusing,money extortion

Dear Experts, I got married in Feb 2013; wife deserted me within 1 month without any reason…..She filed false NC against me…..currently she live at her parent house...Even she has shifted her house and nobody knows where she has shifted including her relatives…… I tried many time to convey her and join, even through mine & her family members but all the efforts are waste.

Now, she started abusing & threatening me and my family members…She used very cheap language…. Even one day she came with her male colleague and demanding alimony of huge amount and if I will not pay then she will file the fake case on me. I have recorded these things. I have many recording where she was very rude and harassed me. Now, I don’t want to tolerate her any more and I don’t think show she will convey for MCD after competition 1 year of my marriage….. Now, I decided to take legal action against her….

My question is under which section I can file the legal case against her for money extortion, abusing and for harassment. And, how to process further in this....

I know the law in women favor and if I'll opt this then defiantly 498a, DV all in my kitty….But I don’t have any choice…..At least I want to create some fear on her.

Learning

2 Replies

vijay (M)     15 October 2013

Guruji, There is no law under which you can take any action against any woman.  you may go ahead and file n number of cases, none which are likely to be entertained.  rest you find out yourself

Manpreet (Manager)     15 October 2013

@Querist

First you keep yourself safe

1. File a informatory petition  to police regarding the occurance when she came with her collegues and also inform the police that she may file false cases.

2. Try to call her and record each & every conversation also talk to their parents and make record everything.

3. Approach for marriage councelling. she will surely refuse. that will help you later. 

You have not said about his male collegues.Was they threatening you?If they also threatened  you can lodge a complain against them.That may work.Then they will 

tell the story to police and actual story will come out.Before doing anything consult your local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register