Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LCI: An open University in real sense

Page no : 2

(Guest)

I apprehend that some sponsored persons having destructive and oblique motive have entered in this university taking advantage of it’s openness. It requires some cleaning and screening.

(Guest)

Kuchh bhi kaho - Teri Marji !

Abhay pandit , tu chahe jise gaali de - teri marji.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     08 February 2011

Most important aspect of this open forum is that people come with all sorts are problemes and if any opinion does not match to their expectations just bluntly start abusing.

The only rider is that such people are not seen again even though no restriction.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :shashikumar
"
Most important aspect of this open forum is that people come with all sorts are problemes and if any opinion does not match to their expectations just bluntly start abusing.

The only rider is that such people are not seen again even though no restriction.
"

Dear Sir, which post you see here is abusing? Please refer.

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     08 February 2011

i AGREE AGREE WITH eXPERTS, PARTICULARLY WITH MR. TRIPATHI, WHO HAS GIVEN THIS TOPIC TOO THIS FOURM. THE VEWS OF EXPERTS AND PARTICIPANTS GIVE A DIFFIRENT ANGLE OF THOUGHT TO US.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     08 February 2011

One husband and wife under fake identity posted number of querris in expert section and ultimately depaerted with observations that all are  DUFFERS.

JUST CHECK UP., AND PL TELL ME WHAT SUCH OBSERVATION MEANS.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     08 February 2011

shashi kumar ji plz don't shy any body bczzzzzzz u are the our senior so plzzzzzzzz use ur languagae simply and sweetly .sryyyyyyy sir i m very smalll to say u or advise to u

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     08 February 2011

shashi kumar ji plz don't shy any body bczzzzzzz u are the our senior so plzzzzzzzz use ur languagae simply and sweetly .sryyyyyyy sir i m very smalll to say u or advise to u

Ambika (NA)     08 February 2011

members may not be lawyers , but members are posting from different backgorund and knowledge discilpines. As I understand, law has roots in socio-cultural environment of a society, so it is good that lawyers are getting different perspectives. SO many jusgements are posted by so called laypersons which sometimes even busy advocates may not be updated with. I have pbserved many advocates appreciate such postings !

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     09 February 2011

is it realy the freedom of speech to some other's feeling?

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     09 February 2011

is it realy the freedom of speech to  hurt  other's feeling?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register