Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T.R.RAVINDRAN (Telecommn Services)     01 March 2011

layout without permission

Hello sir

I am the landowner.Without my consent neighbour land owner has madeout a layout plan with various dimension of site and road provisions including my land without my consent and also without corporation consent.He has sold some of the plot from his portion of land but he has not sold out mine but highlighted my portion of land as road for others use.There are 24 plots outof which mine is eight but he has taken my consent.Is it a criminal offence or what

RAVI

Learning

2 Replies

Lucky (partner)     02 March 2011

It is case of encroachment as ur consent was not taken while the measurements were done.The meaurements shud be done by goernment surveyor demarcating the boundaries of each plots alongwith the adjacent plots and roads.

Prashanth Mirle (Advocate)     02 March 2011

Dear Ravi,

Based on your input, I have given to understand that, you have not taken any action against the development work on your land, in the circumstance, first you should approach to the police by giving police complaint for trespassing by neighbor land owner.

Secondly, you need to approach to the concerned revenue and survey offices, for demarking the extent and location of the property.

And also put the board in your land stating “trespassers will be prosecuted”.

Later, update the process, accordingly we can suggest the way forward.

Regards,

V. Prashanth Mirle

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register