Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     11 January 2015

Lawyers & courts in western u.p always on strike mostly

Dear Friends!

1. In Western U.P the All District Court of Western U.P now function only two days Tuesday and Wednesday since Jan 2015 by the local Lawyers for client work to go on and rest number of days in a week the lawyers make a permanent strike in agitation of Allahabad High Court bench in Western U.P on the request of Meerut Bar Association Support for making it every week after week. What the bad & dreadful condition was done by the Central and State Government in Western U.P for not giving a simple bench of H.C In western U.P.

2. The Allahabad High court lawyers are so Selfish & greedy that they think that they helping the living People of Western U.P to take their cases contest in Allahabad High Court but in actual many litigants and aggrieved person of COurts not to approach Allahabad High Court as lawyers and advocates of Allahabad High Court Charged Rs 25000/- to Rs "One Lakh" per case from litigants and also not fully devote full working time  knowledge for preparing and contesting his cases as I also an advocate faced in my self case where the some specific advocate of Allahabad High court demand Rs 45000/- from me and also told me to stay one week anywhere in local hotel for the drafting of my own case by guiding me by that specific advocates up to one week.

3. Very Very shame that thousands of people losing their hard earned money or their father & Mother movable & immovable properties may sold for contesting cases at Allahabad High Court thru Allahabad High Court local lawyers which may reduced to 1/10 and saved time also if the bench of Allahabad High Court bench my come in Western U.P.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register