Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lawyer fined Rs.25,000 for filing false affidavits

Page no : 2

Srinivas (Director)     12 July 2013

All,

While I do condone such bad behavior, the reality is that this type of false affidavits is being filed all the time seeking adjornments. In 99.99% of the cases the truth does not come out before the court since the burden of proof itself acts as a  deterrant.

I find it hypocritical when people are blasting this behavior when they infact see this around them all the time but dont do anything about it. 

Srinivas

VIMAL MEHTA (NA)     13 July 2013

CAN PREJURY BE FILED UNDER 340 CRPC AND 195 CPC AGAINST A LAWYER FOR FILLING FALSE AFFIDAVITS OF HIS CLIENT KNOWINGLY LIKE ONE OFFICER WITH A STATEMENT IN AFFIDAVIT AND AFTER FEW MONTHS/YEARS ANOTHER OFFICER FILED WITH OTHER STATEMENT AND BOTHER WERE AS PER THE THIRDS ADMISSIONS. PLS ADVISE

THS

VIMAL MEHTA (NA)     13 July 2013

WHAT IF A LAWYER FILES FALSE AFFIDAVITS ON BEHALF OF HIS CLIENT CAN A LAWYER BE BOOKED UNDER 340 CRPC AND 195 THS

Srinivas (Director)     15 July 2013

In this case, I dont believe it is loyalty of the advocate that was at play. I doubt the lawyer would have stuck out his neck if he knew of the consequences of his actions. Either he underestimated the extent to which the opposition will follow up on the truth or did this as a matter of routine. I am more inclined to believe bad karma caught up with him and this is a case of stupidity.

VIMAL MEHTA (NA)     18 August 2013

SUCH ADVOCATES WHO, FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY FORGET THEIR DUTY TO SOCIETY SHOULD NOT BE SPARED. THEY ARE SLUR IN THE SOCIETY. AT ANY COST THEY MUST BE PUNISHED AND EVERY ONE SHOULD NOT SPARE SUCH SLURS.

VIMAL MEHTA (NA)     29 July 2014

SENIOR advocaTES WHO FOR MONEY EVEN DONT CARE DELAYING THE ISSUE TORTURING A DISABLE PERSON. WHAT TO DO. I SAY THEY SHUD B HANGED. THEY ARE SLUR IN THE SOCIETY. THEY SHUD NOT BE SPARED.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 July 2014

Originally posted by : VIMAL MEHTA

SENIOR advocaTES WHO FOR MONEY EVEN DONT CARE DELAYING THE ISSUE TORTURING A DISABLE PERSON. WHAT TO DO. I SAY THEY SHUD B HANGED. THEY ARE SLUR IN THE SOCIETY. THEY SHUD NOT BE SPARED.

If the above is to be taken literally, EVERYBODY should be hanged, in the following scenario:

1.  A Doctor gets kickbacks for referring Patients to Diagonastic Lab., which means playing with emotion &  life of patients

2.  A Teacher sodomises /rapes the student, which means humuilating humanity

3.  A Architect /engineer, creates /builds substandard houses/buildings, which means playing with human life

4.  A Grocery keeper, adulterates Oil, Atta, Masala, which means playing with human life.
and so on....

ONLY FRUSTRATES GENERALISE.
   It is a common and consistent practice to declare that most of the Advocates are Crooks /Spams,  .BUT.   there are still many who practise prudently.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
READ ARTICLES ON:  https://hemantagarwal21.blogspot.in/?view=sidebar

Sandeep Pamarati (Advocate)     17 January 2019

Thanks for the listing.

Most of them anyways get the money, per their demand. Still they play around. IMO, yes, all should go.

Society does not deserve any of them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register