LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A VICTIM OF MRS HITLER (JUSTICE SEEKER)     01 May 2010

LAWYER COLLUDES...

PLS SEE....MY LAWYER...(AM STILL NOT TAKING NAME)....HAS COLLUDED WITH THE OTHER PARTY .....HOW?

HE HAS NOT INFORMED ME OF THE DATES OF MY CASE ....(I LIVE IN ANOTHER STATE WHILE THE CASE IS IN ANOTHER) ..WHENEVER I ASKED HIM HE SAID THE CASE IS UNDER TRANSFER.....I DOUBTED HIS CONSTANT ONE LINE ANSWERS ..AND GOT ANOTHER PERSON TO KEEP TRACK ...I FOUND THAT ...HE HAD NOT INFORMED ME ....AND A EX=PARTE HEARING IS FINALISED...I HAVE ALSO PAIED HIM HIS DEAMANDED FEE....ITS A CLEAR CASE OF COLLUSION WITH THE OTHER PARTY.

NOW WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR ME????

Learning

4 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     02 May 2010

make a complaint to the bar council where he is practicing.

DEVENDRA KUMAR JAIN (ADVOCATE and NOTARY PUBLIC)     02 May 2010

First of all engage a good advocate and file necessary applicaitons for seting asid the exparte orders and proceed with the case.

So far as the action against the advocate,  obtain the certified copies of all proceedings and lodge the complaint before the  State Bar Council concerned.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 May 2010

you are right.

change your lawyer and complain against him to bar or at court..

but firstly protect yourself, from attackiing of your wife at court.

if ex party decission already given you have to go to higher court or high court within the specified time . please be alert.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 May 2010

another suggestion -  find a lci friend of that area who may take care of your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register