Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Latest RTI query and reply from activist Subhash Agrawal

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Reply of my appeal dt.12.04.2010 is awaited from Appellate Authority, Directorate of Information Technology, General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai and today i.e. 11.05.2010 is the last 30th day.

I have my complete action plan under my democrratic rights and I will get what I want.

Our ever great Vishwa Vandaniya Param Pujya Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar has made every citizen of India THE RULER and all who were called as the Administrator in British time Babasaheb has redressed them as A PUBLIC SERVANT.  Now it is upon the citizens to behave like the OWNER of the nation and should keep watch on their servants who are holding posts in public service and enjoying public money till death in lieu of a limited length of service?????  

(Guest)

MOST URGENT & IMMEDIATE – BY FAX

R E M I N D E R

Date: 25.05.2010

To:      Shri S. H Jadhav

Dy.Secy. & Appellate Authority

Directorate of Information Technology,

General Administration Department,

Mantralaya, Mumbai – 400 032.

Sub: Appeal dt.06.05.2010 submitted under Section 19 (1)

of RTI Act 2005.

_________

It is hereby to remind you toward my appeal dated 06.05.2010 that as per constitutional provision in RTI Act 2005 the Appellate Authority should decide the appeal within a period of 30 days.  However, it is a period of more than one month and fifteen days lapsed by no reply is received from your side.

You have also wasted a period of about one month by keeping the matter pending with you under pretext for holding a hearing on 06.05.2010.  In this context please refer my letter dt. 06.05.2010 which was sent to you by FAX on 06.05.2010 and it was brought into your knowledge that the first appellate authority is not supposed to have any such hearing since the PIO is just subordinate to him in the same office and the first appellate authority can re-examine the action taken by his subordinate in the light of provisions laid down in RTI Act 2005.

Looking the attitude of yourself and of your subordinate desk officer it can be presumed that you are delaying the matter intentionally.  The negative attitude of your subordinate desk office who has been assigned the duties as a Public Information Officer in this matter, is already detailed by me in the said appeal.  The delay in decision by you bringing your action & attitude under suspect toward public service which is misconduct under State Service Conduct rules and Discipline & Appeal Rules besides the constitution provision for disciplinary action laid down in RTI Act 2005.

Please, therefore, send your reply in my appeal dated 06.05.2010 immediately at you have already crossed the limit of stipulated period given to you failing which the necessary action will be initiated against you.

(Ram Samudre)

Copy for information to:

Shri J.P. Dange, Chief Secretary of State of Maharashtra,

Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032.

ravi (consultant)     29 July 2010

Sir,

We are the whisltleblowers fom HPCL, there was a marker scam in Ministry of petroleum worth Rs. 200 cr., we got all informations thru RTI and subsequently  PIL no. 60 was filed in mumbai high court in retaliation HPCL dismissed both of us from service now we have filed writ petition in mumbai high court against dismissal.I am attaching files for your kind perusal. I am in delhi on 8-9 th Aug. 2009 can I see you for 15 minutes

R.P.Srivastava

ravi4354@gmail.com

Attached File : 1 1 appeal to president.txt downloaded: 93 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register