LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   10 February 2024

Land related

Currently my family staying on a land from last 100 years however land got divided orally multiple times among the past members of family lineage. Land has no record with any of us and neither record are present in any government ofc, not even in revenue record as Land was never mutated among any past family members bcz of that there is no any record exists. On the name of land record we only know the plot number.

Issue : One of the legal heir trying to vacate me from that land and he is trying to block my access to house by making new construction in front of my house by taking advantage of no record of land, even construction is also being carried out on same land.

1.How to get injunction on all construction activities carried out by legal heir on land as there is no record present, even land record is not available with person who is doing construction

2. How to file eviction from land applicable to all staying on that land, In case they do some unwanted things with me

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     10 February 2024

What type of land is involved in your facts i.e., agriculture, residential, industrial or any other usage since land records has to be available for entire land except which is located in "Lal dora abadi"  being used for residential purposes ?

Arjun   10 February 2024

Land belongs to pure residential and khatian was destroyed due to natural calamity from government ofc, so practically there is no record present even revenue and record ofc responded in rti that record not exists. We know only plot number and we are staying from last 7 generation here.

Pls advise how to get injunction on all construction activities carried out by legal heir on this particular land as there is no record present, even land record is not available with person who is doing construction

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     10 February 2024

Same query has been posted at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/land-eviction-process-232898.asp

Arjun   10 February 2024

Pls ignore the duplicate one, need your suggestion in this post only

Murali Krishna Pratapa   12 February 2024

Thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register