Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     03 October 2015

Land boundaries

Respected Advocates,

I had got my agricultural land boundaries measured by the surveyor.On the day of Surveying, the village revenue people told to all the four other boundaries farmers.But here there is no problem with three of the boundaries enjoyers but there is a problem wioth ONE boundary enjoyer.

On the day of surveying all the four boundary enjoyers came to the agricultural land being measured for fixing the boundaries.Every thing was fine and got the stone fixed.

But the ONE of the boundary enjoyer later on i.e., after 40 days she raised a dispute saying that SHE was not aware of her land and she does not want the boundary stones to be fixed and she is telling that she was told orally by the revenue people to come for measurement of the boundaries and not served a notice despite of her presence during the entrire surveying of land.

Kindly answer the following queries:-

1) Orally SHE was told to come for the surveying of land on so and so date by the revenue people.
Is it okey or is it compulsory to serve a notice.

2) After surveying of the land she says that , she was not aware her land extent and hence she doesnot want to fix the gettu or boundry.

3) What to do now.?

Please advice

+91 9866728854

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register