Share on Email

Share More

Bhika Reghiwale   31 May 2021

land acquisition

My land is aquired by Highway 

The length of my land acquired  adjacent to Highway is 300 m

The old row is 22 m

The new row acquired is 60 for NH.

Then please tell me how much land is acquired by NH from me ? 

Learning

5 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     31 May 2021

Better to get clarity from the highway surveyor and confirm with local surveyor 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 June 2021

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 June 2021

The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has launched BhoomiRashi portal on 01.04.2018. In the past years, acquisition of land for the purpose of National Highway projects, payment of compensation to the land owners etc. were done manually by physical movement of documents in the form of files. However, in that procedure some constraints viz. delay in issuing notification, errors in the land/ area details etc. were being faced. In order to overcome these issues, to cut short delays and avoid parking of public funds with the Competent Authority for Land Acquisition (CALA), the Ministry developed a web based Utility – BhoomiRashi, to fully digitize and automate the entire process of land acquisition.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 June 2021

The answer could be available in the Award passed in this context.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 June 2021

You would have been notified by the highways department about the acquisition of your land before acquiring it, in that the extent to be acquired and the compensation to be made in this regard would have been clearly mentioned.

You may go through that notification properly and clarify further doubts by producing the relevant papers/documents before a local advocate and confirm the desired information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register