LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjeev Sharma (manager)     10 October 2013

Land acquired by huda

I am have a plot since 1996 registered in my name and I have got mutation of the same.

I came to know in 2011 that it has been acquired by HUDA on 23.12.2009 for which i had not received any notice from HUDA.

Till date I have not taken any claim whatsoever from HUDA.

On 06.10.2013 newspaper advertisement was given by HUDA that compensation can be claimed by all the land owners whose land was acquired, they can file their claim for another plot under Rehabilitation and Resettlement Scheme, which will be verified by them and if found correct then plot will be alloted.

The main point of concern is that the compensation which HUDA is providing against my land is very much less than the actual market value

and HUDA may or may not provide the land and what will be their parameters for allotting the land.

I want to seek advise that what can I do to get the actual compensation which will set off my loss caused by land acquisition by HUDA.

What remedies can I claim under new Land Acquisition Bill, and also let me know the limitation period to file the suit. I would like to know that whether i should claim the compensation provided by HUDA or wait for the enforcement of new Land Acquisition Bill.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register