LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghu Chennuri   06 April 2016

Kindly advise on property issue

Dear Sir/Madam, Have purchased a plot from Person “X” in 2012 and it seems, there is a suite/case against from this property from 2007 which we came to know recently. Kindly advise me on the below to get back my money with or without interest? 1. Can we put fraud case against seller? If yes, please let me know the procedure or details to file a cheating case( shall i needs to approach police station or court) 2. How i can get back my money from seller? 3. We have purchased property against my wife name as I am staying in Gulf Country. If we put case against seller in Women police station means is it effective compare to other police stations?

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     25 April 2016

1) General priciple of law is Buyer must be aware.Before purchasing any immovable property u must done web searh on goole about property registration.

2) After four year of purching property u came to know that there is pending legal litigation before five year. From this it is clear that seller had made fraud with you by selling litigation property. You can file case u/s 420 of I.P.C. and file FIR in police station within the jurisdiction of land.

3) ur wife need to take initiative with the help of local advocate. He will guide you to recover the money u spend for that purchase.

Regards 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register