Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kid born out of affair

Page no : 2

(Guest)

No man you still not completed your homework...

1. You allege that why i used fcuk word on other thread of forum. My reply was clear cut to you and so what I have given you question 2 & 3 for your answer. But your half baked mind thought that Iam asking to you to defend from that vulgal lady ms.hema....lol on you mr.tajob.

2. You have stated that on top RHC it is written about non participation of non lawyers , 

Again a big lolzz to you. It is written on LH corner and not RH corner that interactive platform with lawyers and Indian public.

For your kind information I have to tell you that inspite of your 18 hrs on this LCI in a day you havent seen that it is at left hand side and no where it is written that non lawyers cant participate on this LCI.

I think you too a medical transcriptttionist later or sooner you become a lawyer but not confirm but still you are partivipating.

Shall I also bark like dogs and yell like donkeys that non lawyers are not allowed who is not from initial lawyers background.

3. Dear mr.tajob you are simply misrepresenting your own words of engaging and engagement in your own previous post. And now once you have caught in your own words then you went to reffer dictionary.

BTW, 

Your reply 1-5,

Is simply ridiculous, you havent given answers with your perfection.

On human rights subject issue you have given one line defender.

My dear tajob, A/t Probation of offenders act also the accused may get relief if he prays for his innocence.

Going to human rights for having s*x with his own bhabhi and producing illegal child is nothing to do with this commission.

Public ko ulluuuu mat banao..oooooo

Atleast what you said on human rights issue plz elaborate your point.

Even I need to know what human rights are there in saving a major man who had produced illegal child from her own bhabhis womb. 

I need your full clarification as how you told to public that he has rights reserved under human rights even though he is convicted.

Note:-

@author, your gr8 tauji-ab-india also said that you will be convicted.see his reply no.1. I said na your dark days been started because you have s*x with your own bhabhi even after knowing that your own brother is ill. You have satisfied your lust but not made a remedy to recuperate your brothers illness and instead of that utilized the chances to fcuk your own bhabhi and now coming to say that she was enticing you to fcuk her.shame on you....

@gr8taujaiiabindia,

Your attempt to make me down will be of no use. 

My sincere suggestion: dont waste your sunday read with labours law as one day in week all labourers aka employess or who ever working for an organization may get rest after working for 8 hrs during week days.

Hope you are working for LCI social service organization.

Other part,

Giving a step by step procedure as how to fight on behalf of his bhabhi is not an entertainment that I should write to please you or not write to declare myself as non practical and illeterate with no legal knowledge.

Its your hobby to write such lengthy lectures to please the audience whether audience akka querist understand or not its your problem.

ESIS

fighter (Software professional)     28 September 2014

North,East or West ESIS is best.....Good going ESIS.....The bhabhi fuKcer should be convicted....The earth is round..whatever we do wrong with others its comes to us also..it's law of nature...

vinay_2431 (engineer)     29 September 2014

Where on earth the so called  "BHABHI " has the right to emotionally black mail

her husband's brother for s*x?and now for money?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 September 2014

Originally posted by : Ramid

@ Author,

1. No, she should not blackmail you.

2. If she files any Civil or Criminal Case against you Law of Limitation applies and either case against you will be dismissed and her own marital status will end up in her own divorce. Your current marriage will undergo some turmoil and lots of answering to rest of family you have to then do.

3. You brother also cannot file Criminal case against you as he is hit by Law of Limitation at this stage. I am not sure of his actual medical status as I recall you mentioning in one of your brief he being a mentally retarded person and same if proved by a registered doctor certificate then he may have to seek help of provisions under National Trust Act to first get appointed a guardian who can file a criminal case on his behalf against you. I see that highly unlikely happening. Now comes question of his wife i.e. your bhabi as per Mental Trust Act she can come forward to act as his guardian which is allowed under this Act but she can easily be turned hostile witness as matter pertains to her own infidelity also (somewhere you mentioned in your brief about allegations of her character and subsequent abortions she undertook due to her social infidelity status due to others which happened later your own facts with her; these alleged facts Court considers if backed by society evidences of her extra-marital affairs with others too, I doubt any of her free for all social acts witnesses will come forward but her various abortion records from clinics can be retrieved if they are still properly kept or if abortions were done in a clinic other than home)  read with Law of Limitation and to provide ‘justice’ to your mental retarded brother ld. Judge will look to 'human rights' aspect of all effected persons and may end up case into that of "monetary compensation" as no Court like to turn dis-balancing of marriages (his as well as yours) and affected parties minors (brother’s and yours) getting further disturbed which is ‘current trend’ a case of "reformative justice" which even Hon’ble SC also allows. Hence fear of any future case filing by your bhabhi rests on utter hopelessness is my view from your entire brief till date. 

4. Maintenance to kid is not required to be paid as hinted by Dr. Ramani in one of his post until a Civil case of maintenance she files alleging you to be his father subject to undergoing child and you for DNA test first, the moment that happens i.e. she gets DNA test allowed from Court her own divorce will follow from your younger brother and simultaneously you have some explanation to give to your grandparent + both younger brothers + your own wife and to your own kids who are with you. Moreover you say in your subsequent postings that you are meeting well all financial requirements of members of family back home which is also material evidence.

5. Stop feeling guilty and engaging (writing) further in your own post. Yes, you did a grave mistake but mens rea is missing in such familial mistake of past.

6. Most common familial circumstances happened in your family in past and if further acts of omission and commission are devour of mens rea then just perform financial duty to your poor family back home and move forward in your life but never ever succumb to your bhabhi’s further blackmails.

You can consult all your facts with a seasoned local Advocate found via reference especially veracity of all replies of mine to your this post and same opinion he may also give.

By above reply I replied to Dr. Ramani as well as to your above fact and I close my replies once for all to your this post from my side, anyone else other than me can continue further in this post of yours as per their wishes. 

[Final last reply]

fighter (Software professional)     29 September 2014

Dear it's law of nature..your bhabhi did wrong and you also did wrong...so both of you are suffering....

(Guest)

Now mr.tajob has come on right track and admitted that his client oops author has done a grave mistake for having illicit relationship with his own bhabhi....

1. He is talking about mens rea which is the most important thing prior to commiting of an offence.

2. He is talking about limitation which crucial for any civil as well as criminal suit.

3. But still mr.tajob has not read the authors full query and given so many preaches except his final above reply.

A. He still confused that author is younger brother of 2 elder brothers who is alleged to mental patient. In which the second ones wife i.e bhabhi of author.

B. How come mr.tajob is damn sure that his elder brother will file divorce only when he will come to know about such illicit relationship and illegal child of his own wife.

C. How come mr.tajob still not given which human rights has granted such probations to offenders.

Other part,

@tajobs, your client aka querist is a damn fool, ask me how? I think you have not prepared him for cross examination.

Reasoning:

1. Your client aka querist is admitting that he has been emotionally blackmailed to fcuk his own bhabhi.

Now my question:

What is emotionally blackmailed or forced?

Do your client aka querist been asked on gun point to establish such illicit relationship with her own bhabhi?

Ok . Leave it,

Another question,

Directly to querist on his allegation that on where on earth bhabhi has emotionally blackmailed for s*x.to his own husbands brother?

My dear noble prize winner aka querist, I want to know that how come your bhabhi emotionally blackmail your di.ck to went straight to penetrate your own bhabhi?

Being an educated person and enough with your knowledge that you could earn dollars at USA..you would atleast know that s*xual organs only ready to perform functions due to voluntary muscles of the body and that is done when your mind and heart both gives permission to perform such act. So my dear noble prize winner to fcuk your own bhabhi just ask your defence on this cross from your own advocate cum medical transcriptttttionist.

Consequence:

1. Your Mens Rea is quite clear that you were willingly involved in such illicit act.

2. Your bhabhis limitaion to file civil suit or criminal suit will not be challenged if her petition U/s 5 of limitation act is pleaded in an effective way.

PS: IAM NOT TOO BAD THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SUFFER YOU..BUT YOUR DEEDS ARE HIGHLY OBSTRUCTABLE NOT IN MY EYES BUT IN WHOLE SOCIETY.

ESIS

vinay_2431 (engineer)     29 September 2014

Dear Mr.ESIS

If she Puts a GUN on my head and make me have s*x with her then its called Physical ,not emotional

first learn what is Emotional abuse and then start commenting ,read the facts properly and comment.

Rgds,

RAMANI.

(Guest)

Dear Mr.ESIS   If she Puts a GUN on my head and make me have s*x with her then its called Physical ,not emotionalfirst learn what is Emotional abuse and then start commenting ,read the facts properly and comment.Rgds,RAMANI.

-----------------

@real bhabhi fckr,

Strong say in hindi...

Rassi zal gayi pad bal nai gay best suits on you.

Another say.....,

Ulta chor kotwal ko dante.

Rapist shaeb, 

Your allegation on me as above statement that first learn what is emotional abuse then start commenting.

My take:

1. You are really a big idiot or a super fool.

Reasoning:

A. What you will say when your bhabhi put gun on her own head and asked for s*x.

Now tell me mr.bhabhi fkr does this not accounts for emotional or forced to do s*x with her?

2. I want to know what emotional emotional you are ranting and yelling since your initial post.

What you think judges are fool that they will believe on your stupid story of emotional blackmail to do s*x with your own bhabhi when she will determined to finish you or destroy you?

3. My dear noble prize winner aka bhabhi fkr , I want to know that how come your bhabhi emotionally blackmail your di.ck to went straight to penetrate your own bhabhi?

Being an educated person and enough with your knowledge that you could earn dollars at USA..you would atleast know that s*xual organs only ready to perform functions due to voluntary muscles of the body and that is done when your mind and heart both gives permission to perform such act. So my dear noble prize winner to fcuk your own bhabhi just give me answers on this point as you are alleging emotional emotionally continuosly round the corner..

PS: You have not come with clean hands as you have written this threads name as kid born out of affair.

You fkr tell me now what is the meaning of affair..?

Does this affair was false that you are crying here and alleging all faults to your own bhabhi.

Your attitude will only make you culprit..make a note . Your dooms day is very near. Your bhabhi will not shut her mouth. Even your illegitimate child will not shut his mouth. Even your brother, the whole society and even Indian judiciary is waiting for your illegal and illicit act to be pronounce with punishments in whatever means theh can.

What you think , your 10 years back enjoyment will all of a sudden will disappear. No man you have to reap what you have sown 10 years back.

Be ready for that...!

(LAST REPLY TO THIS ILLICIT THREAD)

ESIS

geetha (none)     29 September 2014

As per your Question, your bhabhi is 27 years old now with a 9 yr old kid Married for 14 years to your brother. So at the time of marriage, your bhabhi was a child of 13 years?

vinay_2431 (engineer)     30 September 2014

I was 20 and she was 13 when we did it.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     30 September 2014

Mr.ESIS,

just because you have not expierenced Emotional blackmailing it does not mean that so called EMOTIONAL does not exist,

the day i resisted her that day my brother used to come to me next day morning bleeding some where on his body crying for help,and as usual she just used to say "i dont know what happened i slept early yesterday my husband was watching TV all night"

Rgds

RAMANI

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     30 September 2014

As your sister-in-law was only 13 her marriage to your brother was not a valid marriage under law. Hence you were not guilty of adultery.

If you had s*x with her only after she reached 18 you would have been guilt neither of adultery nor of having s*x with your own bhabhi (if there is any law at all against such a thing).

But as she was only 13 you were guilty of statutory rape. She can now very well charge you with rape. As for the delay she can claim that she was not aware that you were raping her when you did it as she was a minor. Only an adult if he had knowledge of what you did could have initiated action against you at the time you did it. It is possible that except that it was a pleasant experience she may not have known that your action caused her pregnancy. Your elder brother was a Yudhishtira (Bhima would not have been so gullible) and you were Arjuna. 

Your claim that she seduced you to have s*x with her as her husband could not do it and that she wanted a child etc. fall flat because of her young age at that time. It is clear that you s*xually exploited her young age.

Things like this or even incest happens in joint families where child marriages are still prevalent. This a curse of tradition.

Now as to what is your position under the law of the land, Tajobs India can advise you. I do not want to act as a judge or a plain hypocrite or call you names in the guise of a legal adviser or a "holier than thou" man.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     19 November 2018

Hello Mr.ESIS,

Now that 497 is scrapped. do you still believe that i am wrong for having Extra marital Affair with my Babhi ??

do you still think that I am at the risk ?

Rgds,

Vinay.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 November 2018

Your sister-in-law can now shout me-too. You know what is happening to other predators.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     20 November 2018

Yes Ramani ji,she can now go.

But the fact is in our case it's extra marital affair, so not a typical #METOO scenario, Extramarital affairs I dont think will be supported at #metoo ,if yes then #metoo will be a big joke for supporting an extramarital affair.And every adult person who has affair or all those who got divorced based on adultery can now go to #METOO and shoutout loud that she is not allowed to have affair and was given divorce for having an Extra marital affair.

can you Imagine a #METOO scenario supporting a female for having extramarital affair.

Rgds,

Vinay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register