LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

murthy   18 February 2023

Khatha transfer from tmc

I have registered a property from local sub registrar office from the seller. Property registration is done through Form-3 document issued by TMC.  Seller property has 10 names in form-3 and he has brought notarized GPA from maharastra state from 8 members and remaining 2 members were personally present at the sub registrar office during sale deed registration. Sub registrar has accepted notarised GPA and he asked me to get it adjudicated from district registrar before actual registration.  After registration, I have submitted the sale deed copy and other required documents at TMC for khatha transfer. Now this TMC office and chief officer is saying me that notarized GPA is not acceptable document for registration. My question is when district registrar has accepted notarized GPA and did adjudication, and local sub registrar accepted the adjudicated GPA and did registrations, then why TMC cannot perform Khatha transfer ? how to deal with this matter with TMC ? he threatens me saying that he will refer the case to DMA and sub registration office. 

Please let me know under what provision of TMC act he does this ? What is the future of my property, I have paid stamp duty & other taxes to government and also amount to seller, what is the future of my property ? how I need to deal with this matter ?  

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 February 2023

Consult a local prudent lawyer as Form 3 issued by TMC is stated to be a local form

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register