LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Gulyani (Student)     16 August 2016

Just for information (men)

I have seen many men seeking help here on various issues. 

No denial to the fact that wife do have many weapons to fight for the divorce cases while men do not have much to do except for the bargaining on the point of lingering.

However, men do have little bit of weapons to fight for.

I suggest that before wife files for maintenance, husband should file the maintenance under section 24 in the Hindu Marriage Act.  The act clearly mentioned “Wife or Husband.”  No worries if you do not get maintenance but this way you can start showing your confidence.

Other thing is to file the DV case by the mother of the husband against the wife.  That means that mother in law will file the DV case against Daughter in Law.

Like we have seen that many false cases are filed by wife against husband, Husband too can file these all cases against wife in order to show the confidence and to make the wife weak on her knees.

So if you are ready for war, keep filing these things at certain intervals of a week or 15 days.  Let her receive one or the other things rapidly, she will become weak automatically.

P.S.  :  I am not a lawyer but heard many problems of different people and derived this thing amongst it.  It is advisable to hire a learned advocate and to take his advice on this before proceeding further.

Learning

7 Replies

whatnot   16 August 2016

The whole penal code system is just around 600 years old this includes policing and coding system.

Wasn't there exist justice before that? It mayn't be palatble to modern man . But jutice seems to have served its purpose (Justice was served to victim)

In modern days, it seems like satisfying or feeding to the system and justice seems to be far and few.

Hence tendency to take advantage of law which drives down real justice.

Without such remedies one can fight the system but may be time consuming.

But it is good to know that tables can be turned.

Vibha   17 August 2016

1. I feel sad by the whole premise described in this query. 
  2. Why do you need to file frivolous cases in court to build your confidence? Is your self-confidence so weak that it needs such cheap tactics?
  3. Why do you think the wife will become weak by seeing you file these cases? Do you think women are foolish, once they get notice about your case won't they talk to a lawyer, when the lawyer laughs loudly seeing your petition for maintenance from a non working housewife, won't she feel emboldended?
  4. What presumption will arise in the judge's mind after seeing your petition? If this guy is asking his wife to pay him maintenance, perhaps he would have also asked for dowry and tortured her. 
  5. Yes there are lots of people (men and women) on the forum complaining about their cruel spouse and spoiling their lives fighting court cases with each other. Doubling down on strategy of eye-for-eye is not going to help any of them in any way whatsoever. 

Sachin Gulyani (Student)     17 August 2016

Dear All,

This was not to hurt anyone.  I agree with all the feedbacks from the members above.

This post came in flow as I was unable to see the sufferings of one of my friend.  He and his family in jail for no real cause.  

Anyway, I apologize if some one is hurt from this.

innocenthusband   17 August 2016

Originally posted by : Sachin Gulyani
 I was unable to see the sufferings of one of my friend.  He and his family in jail for no real cause. 

You are one hell of an amazing friend. You've been in this forum for one straight year enquiring on a number of things, all just for your friend. Awww, how sweet.

Btw, is your friend still in jail, after one full year? Let him know that he's been in jail for more time than actual murder convicts. This fact will sure uplift his spirits.

Originally posted by : innocenthusband

Originally posted by : Sachin Gulyani

I was unable to see the sufferings of one of my friend.  He and his family in jail for no real cause. 

You are one hell of an amazing friend. You've been in this forum for one straight year enquiring on a number of things, all just for your friend. Awww, how sweet.

Btw, is your friend still in jail, after one full year? Let him know that he's been in jail for more time than actual murder convicts. This fact will sure uplift his spirits.

I don't know why on this forum people are concerned about the person who is asking the queries on other's behalf.  Why People try to figure out an identity and the character of the person from the series of the  questions he ask?  From the series of question they concoct the story and perceive the person.  

If you would have gone through my queries, you will find the number of queries which cannot be only for one particular case.  Me myself has suffered all these things and now helps the people around me but taking help of this forum.

Earlier also, I stated that I am here to take the help of learned members and to share with people who cannot afford high profile lawyers.

I have varieties of queries for variety of people.  If you still doubt then let me tell you few cases on behalf of I am putting in the queries here.

1)  My neighbour Kirana Merchant is suffering from DV and Maintenance Case. Very poor chap.  His father died due to heart attack as he was unable to bear the pressure.

2) My College Friend and his family suffering from 498a and is in terror now.  Lost his job and surviving on little bit of savings.

3) My School Friend Maintenance case.  His wife use to beat him but unfortunately he cant file DV, instead his wife filed DV on him.

4) My own sister just filed divorce but her husband is in no mood to give divorce and my sis dont want to file other cases because of her moral values.

5) My Sister's friend wants to give divorce to her husband on the basis of fraud happened to her.

6) Me, Myself faced all these things but I was lucky as my wife got some new person and agreed for MCD.

Other many people do have matrimonial disputes.  These are few cases which people share with me and I ask here to help them out.

I also said earlier that my query is not about one particular case.  There are several other things too.  I want to help people as much as I can.  I know how it feels when all these things starts and you become helpless that you can't do anything.

As far as I know this forum is not confined to ask the queries for self only.  I would be asking here as far as I am getting answers here.

And yes I will be asking the queries when an incident happen.  If today my friend will go to jail, then I will ask the question today.  If I am on this forum asking questions since last one year doesn't mean that my friend is in jail since last one year.  What kind of interpretation is this?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 August 2016

She can not file for maintenance against her daughter in law, though she may file for maintenance against other male member of the family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register