Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jurisdiction of molestation victim

Page no : 2

sunaina (house wife)     26 January 2013

Thanks a ton for your replies 'Gentleman' .You replies have added lot of value to My case.

I would like to engage you as an advisor for our case, so would like to know if you have the time to devote to my case.

Would you be interested in giving me your expert opinion on a paid basis?
---------------
If yes, May I send you details about My case?
To know how to communicate with you please enlighten me?
-------------
Your Weapons are much needed here, you are well armed....
-------------
The case is longer than what is seen outside in the forum,
Please Taj-Ji?

1 Like

sunaina (house wife)     27 January 2013

Good-Afternoon Folks,

This link instills a seed of thought in the mind, Anyone can enlighten further?

https://m.oneindia.in/news/2012/12/26/verma-committee-flooded-with-suggestions-on-rape-1120658.html

--------------------------------------

It raises a ray of possibility...

Justice Jagdish Sharan Verma, former  Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, was the chairperson of the National Human Rights Commission, drafted a constitutional amendment. The Law Commission had said in 2000 that the crime of s*xual assault on a child causes lasting psychic damage to the child.

COULD it be possible somewhere, the point of long term psychic damage to child has been given a strong form of LAW, and punsihment quoted somewhere?

Perhaps some law passed within his term of authority? As if he did realise the long term impact on psychology, there must have been some law passed?

Please help? (Though appreciate what Taj-Ji explains above that nothing else is applicable in this case, yet hope flutters....

sunaina (house wife)     29 January 2013

What criminal act can be applied here?
-----
The molested girl stayed behind with the family, in 2011 and the entire family did not get her medical help,while two family members watched her being beaten, then she had a major fluctuation of mental health as the victims uncle (brother to victims mother) beat the girl brutally in a state when she was under medication? Only when the stuation got serious the mother was informed in another city?

----------------------
We have photographic evidence. This behaviour is because the mother had informed the family she would file a case with the local police, few months earlier, and they had said if the mother did so they would see her beaten , being sinlge mother, the mother went silent due to fear, and moved to another city, while the daughter stayed behind as she was not in right frame of mind and did not want to accompany the mother, as her Maternal Grandmother had played with the victims mind, and she decided to live with them. Mother was helpless and had to leave, to settle in another city.
Suicidal tendencies fluctuated gravely
--------------
There is proof of medicines being sent from mothers city, courier service reciept.
There is proof of her medical mental state from mothers city after the events.
There is photographic evidence of marks on her. Which was taken instantly by my guidance to the girl child.
------------
This comes under abetment to suicide, but what act will be used for denying medical assistance here? Medical negligence is for hospitals/doctors what is for family members in such a state?
Anyone to help her please?
--------
So it all is associated with molestation
is it if molestation act is not taken seriously by law, then abetment too is meaningless?
is this Justice please support good fellows?

sunaina (house wife)     31 January 2013

Taj-Ji?

Aw Need your Help dear sir?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register