LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

xwife (NA)     16 February 2014

Ivf child with x-husband

My x-husband requesting me to go for ivf child without remarriage with me.We got divorced 2 years back due to his extra marrital relation with other women.I accepted his divorce petition. I still love him so i am thinking to listen him But i am in fear also thinking if same may happen. Whenever i am asking about the relationship with other lady,he keeps silent. I dont know other women address too. But i am sure he is not married now.

If i think of ivf child with him then what complication will come if he leave me after child ? I am a working women earning 25k per month. Can i claim maintainance from him ?

He is trying comeback to me and i am also thinking to give him a chance.In this point of time can i file any case against that other lady and her family members so that she will never disturb us ? She destroyed our relations as a results we are divorced.What proof needed to file case against her ?

I agreed for mutual divorce because i didnot like to drag him for court for years. I understood no court or police can save so critical important relation by force.

I need your advice .

Learning

3 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     16 February 2014

FAITH in  between a husband and wife is the main pillar of conjugal life.  If it breaks the sweetness and maintainability of conjugal life ruptures.. I am afraid, I cannot  give my consent for ivf child , surely it will create some risks in future . If once the married life was dissolved it cannot be reconstructed because of absence of faith.  If you love her you may treat your Ex- husband as a good friend but not more than that.. - B. N. ROY Senior Advocate.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     17 February 2014

My advice is to go for ivf child. You can then teach them a lesson.  You can file cheating chase against your husband saying that he promised you to remarry and now not coming forward to remarry you. 

If you do not want to file a cheating case and if you want to continue a lovable relation with your husband,  atleast there are chances of your husband coming closer to you by the way of ivf child.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2014

What is the legitimacy of the ivf child if you donot remarry your husband?  You have divorced your husband on mutual consent and it remains in tact so do you think that you still have any rights over your husband to file cases on him over his illicit relationship with another female?, how do you justify it?, further without remarriage, how do you think that you can claim maintenance amount after you break the relationship once again?  Think practically.  If you still love your husband, you should not have divorced him, come what may. On revival of relationship, there is no guarantee that your husband will not indulge again in such detrimental activities. Better sit and think patiently about the pros and cons and decide about the issue after giving a very long thought.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register