LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Quamran Bashir   20 July 2023

Is there any provision in law ?

I had a RBA ( resident of backward area ) certificate in year 2021 (expired in June 2022) . I submitted a form for adminstrative examination in 2022 in which I submitted form in RBA catagory. I got new RBW is 2023 and interview for the said exam was held in 2023 but at the time of submission of form my previous certificatee has expired and new wasn't in hand . Now in interview , a note has been written on my form to justify the absent period of certificate and i fear my candidature may be cancelled on these grounds . Is there any legal way out ? 

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     21 July 2023

The RBA certificate is stated to have been renewed and continous, hence it is valid.

Quamran Bashir   21 July 2023

Sir the issue remains that at the time of submission of form for written examination my previous certificate had expired and I have uploaded that expired certificate with documents . And now at the times of interview i presented renewed certificate . I am being asked to justify the gap period and they told me that at the time of cut off date for submission of documents for written examination I wasn't having an active and valid certificate as previous one was expired .

Shashi Dhara   21 July 2023

Submit  notarised affidavit  along with notarized  documents which you submitted to renew RBA.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 July 2023

Yes, the certificate having been renewed, there need not be any problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register