Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is it possible to withdraw case after filling it at family court. please suggest if there is any possibilities....please i really need help.

Page no : 3

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     13 February 2017

Its interesting that there is so much discussion here on a simple question of law without addressing the core question: "Is it possible to withdraw a case after filing it at Family Court. Please suggest if there is any possibilities....please i really need help."

I have already emphasized the need to get leave of Court to refile it in the future. It is only this need for a leave that requires an application to be considered by a Judge. Otherwise under a certain section of CPC, I forgot which one, a plaintiff/petitioner has the UNCONDITIONAL right to withdraw a petition at any stage of the case. It is this side-effect of waiver that prevents litigants from doing so without leave of Court to refile. Otherwise, guess what?  Husband/Wife would continue to file cases and then withdraw them at the last stage and then refile and continue the harrasment ad infinitum.

Shital1980 (Housewife)     14 February 2017

I tried to settled it within the walls since two years. There is certain limitiation towards tolerance of all this sh*tts.....fcoz i love him n that i don't have to justify to anybody. Love doesn't means to tolerate disrespect , violence n abusiveness on small on big issues. It applies both on male and female. I m not hear to gain sympathy bcoz m a lady............. I understand very well there a few ladies who misuse laws against their wrong intentions or to humiliate or create fear n terror on in laws.

I m completely different from them, I believe in relations, love , respect , care, culture, moral values and tolerance. Still there are certain boundations and limitation of certain things.

That's it.

Thanks for your viewss Mr. Anonymous Iyer

Sachin (N.A)     14 February 2017

Originally posted by : Shital1980
I understand very well there a few ladies who misuse laws against their wrong intentions or to humiliate or create fear n terror on in laws.

I m completely different from them, I believe in relations, love , respect , care, culture, moral values and tolerance. Still there are certain boundations and limitation of certain things.

That's it.

Do you even know the meaning of respect, I was only having diffrent view with your lawyer and you started personal comments. It shows how much you respect others and your level of tolerance.

You shut up how can you say i dont respect my mother 

Ladies like you put false rape charges on their father for property you b*tch when your husband dosn't like you why are you taking your case back only for money.

You married for property filed false case ...........now also put false case on your parents also for more property if they have ,,,,,,,,

If you trust your lawyer why are you begging advice here

Cheap lady 

stanley (Freedom)     14 February 2017

@ Author 

From your posts it seems you are the dominant type. After seeing your posts i have to presume that you are the main issue for these problems  . You are confused and you dont trust anybody .You cant shut your mouth and listen and heed when someone is advising you  . You have a lawyer who filed these cases for you and you are paying him his fees its best to consult him and heed his advise rather than giving a lecture to everybody  . 

She is a abusive lady who deserves to be ill treated.

I think if her husband has really done cruelty he must be awarded for that as she deserves that.

If her case is not false why she is taking it back 

She just want to extort money from her husband