LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukaish (Customer care Manager)     12 January 2013

Is it possible

I was bailed out by court when produced by police after arresting on 498a. Will I loose my govt job ?

Learning

8 Replies

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     12 January 2013

No ,first untill your crime is proved you can not be terminated from your job.

regards

abhi(dot)kumar9law@gmail(dot)com

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     12 January 2013

it's depend on Govt. policy,

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     12 January 2013

i think 24 hrs minimum and nature of offence, normally NO....!, a organisation dont take any action untill he receive any notification or letter. 

Rani Pidit (nill)     13 January 2013

thanks alot

police has sent a informetion letter to my  institute. now what action will be on me.

please reply

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     13 January 2013

hi rani,

See first of all u should more facts so that we can interpret and the second thing is it completly depends upon the crime u committed if its a coagnizable crime u may get suspeded untill the judgement.In other case your personal detail can be disclosed to police etc so just try to be more clear with your facts

regardds

abhi(dot)kumar9law@gmail.com

Mukaish (Customer care Manager)     15 January 2013

MY WIFE MARRIED SINCE 6 MONTHS LODGED A  498A COMPLAINT AGAINST ME.

1. SHE IS HAVING 4 WITNESS [ HER MOTHER, FATHER,BROTHER, AND ONE ANOTHER PERSON FROM HER COLONY.

2. SHE HAS  TRANSFRRRED RS 6000 TO MY ACCOUNT BY NEFT  AND SAYING THAT I DEMANDED THIS MONEY.

3. SHE IS HAVING SOME OF PHONE RECORDING IN THAT I AM SCOLDING HER AND ABUSING HER MOTHER

4. SHE ACTUALLY NOT LIVED WITH ME AFTER MARRIAGE. BUT SHE USE TO COME FROM HER VILLAGE WHEN EVER I CALLED HER

THIS ALL CAN PROVE DOWERY CASE AGAINST ME OR NOT.

PLEASE OBLIGE

Mukaish (Customer care Manager)     15 January 2013

MY WIFE MARRIED SINCE 6 MONTHS LODGED A  498A COMPLAINT AGAINST ME.

1. SHE IS HAVING 4 WITNESS [ HER MOTHER, FATHER,BROTHER, AND ONE ANOTHER PERSON FROM HER COLONY.

2. SHE HAS  TRANSFRRRED RS 6000 TO MY ACCOUNT BY NEFT  AND SAYING THAT I DEMANDED THIS MONEY.

3. SHE IS HAVING SOME OF PHONE RECORDING IN THAT I AM SCOLDING HER AND ABUSING HER MOTHER

4. SHE ACTUALLY NOT LIVED WITH ME AFTER MARRIAGE. BUT SHE USE TO COME FROM HER VILLAGE WHEN EVER I CALLED HER

THIS ALL CAN PROVE DOWERY CASE AGAINST ME OR NOT.

PLEASE OBLIGE

Harsh (Manager)     15 January 2013

Scolding and Abusing  - if this was done outside the context of dowry then it shouldnt matter in 498a i think.

it seems all 498a girls have some sort of recording.

even if she transferred 6000, she has to prove it was for dowry and you have to prove it was not demanded; if it was demanded then show some other legitimate reason (like bill payment, loan etc. but not dowry).

your lawyer can give you more info and confidence to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register