Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is it high time for law makers in India to change the quota policy?

Page no : 3

(Guest)

The Last Bullet on Ramraj/Hinduism/Brahnism/Manuwaad was triggered by Nathuram Godse and that Bullet was the declaration of End of Ramraj/Hinduism/Brahnism/Manuwaad with start of Equal Humanism with Democracy.  Now these frustated Gunmans are converted into Bhagwa Atankwadis and ATS following them.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     29 March 2011

Instead of uniting some elements are trying to divide the society.

United we stand and divided we fall.

It seems that they are funny followers of funny Professor Dr. Bheem Bhanta Rao……

(Guest)

Caste atrocity is the real fact in Indian society and the only way out is END OF BRAHNISM. Till when Brahminism will be there the caste atrocity will not be cured. Caste discrimination is a crime against humanity and also a crime in the law. But since the Brahmanism mentality people have grabbed majority in Governance and Administration so misusing their position and misusing the law as per their choice and so even after more than 60 years the constitution is not yet implemented. Similarly the reservation policies are not implemented honestly.  Therefore, the Brahmanism should be removed on top priority than only order of law can come enforce. The peoples who are tagged as “Brahmin” should be thrown out of Governance & Administration of the secular democratic Union Of India and its propagation should be included in IPC as a crime against nation.

(Guest)

Correction

Please click here for referred page-5 of the mentioned thread;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/ENGLISH-can-be-NATIONAL-AND-OFFICIAL-LANGUAGE-of-UOI-29859.asp?1=1&offset=5

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     30 March 2011

When the gun is pointed towards wrong side it can damage, it must be pointed towards right side.

Same thing happened with the ATS, instead of using their intelligence in right direction, it got pointed towards wrong side. The aim was to malign the image of Hindus by some elements for whatever reason best known to them, same as in the case of ISRO espionage case had happened.

And this resulted in 26/11, attack in MUMBAI, and whole nation paid the price for it, and all the intelligent officers, who were used to malign the image of Hindus, got killed by terrorists.

Had the intelligence of ATS would had been in right direction, no Mumbai like incident would have happened and all the intelligent officers of ATS would have been alive with us.

So God is great, and Hoihe wahi jo Ram Rachi Rakha.

People of this world are divided into two categories i.e. Right and Wrong. A right is always right irrespective of their caste creed region religion, gender etc and in the same way a Wrong is always right irrespective of their caste creed region religion, gender etc.

No caste creed region religion, gender etc right or wrong rather it is the people who used to be right and wrong.

Any kind of discrimination is a crime.

As far as Brahmins are concerned their contribution to our society rich culture and other field like science mathematics, arts and commerce are very very remarkable.

Regarding the wrong types of people then the people of other castes too are ahead of anyone’s else and are no way inferior in committing crimes and other illegal activities.

Hate spreads hate, and the most important is,

Ethics is unity, its basis is love.

Life is too short to be spent in talking about frauds and cranks.

---------------- Swami Vivekanand

(Guest)

This all was done by grabbing all the opportunities for so called upper class people and others were kept as “untouchable” under a tag of “Shoodras” under conspiracy of castism. And this conspiracy is still going on in Governance and Administration. An example is here at LCI too, that the so called communal fandamentalists in LCI Admin team are continuously trying to stop my voice and favouring one side opportunity to their people for false propagation by banning me again and again.

It is just few years of freedom and democracy so the injustice done under caste discrimination can not be cured in so short period and cannot be cured till when the communal mentality of Brahmanism will not be removed from Indian society for which it is need of the time to first removed all the communal people from the Governance and Administration of this Secular Democratic Union Of India than too thousands years continuous work for equality will be needed to extend social justice for people of India.

The Castism/Brahmanism is a clear crime against the secular democratic nation.

Rocker (n/a)     30 March 2011

Mr. Ram Samudre no amount of blaming or shouting at other people for one's own failure under influence of mental hatred is going to help you. By twisting principles of natural justice, no country can stay in peace in long term. Real democratic people have already found out the twisted priciples of natural justice and they are going to correct it. The cat is out of the bag now. They are already united in this matter. By seeing other people with mind full of hatred is not going to achieve you anything. If you fill your mind with hatred, you will only burn and destroy yourself with hatred.

Quotes also give insight to working of the mind of person who is saying those qoutes and also those who believe in those quotes.

"I regard my feelings of hatred as a real force."

God bless our Constitution, the principles and doctrines enshrined in it. I hope it was not written by "feelings of hatred" as the "real force" behind writing the Constitution and the doctrines, principles in it.

"If I find the constitution being misused, I shall be the first to burn it."

Don't you find the Constitution being misused today? If it is true then his true followers should not hesitate to do what he said in above quote.

"In believing we are a nation, we are cherishing a great delusion."

I hope our Constitution was not written by some people under a delusion, else writing a Constitution under delusion would amount to cheating the people. I hope we are still not under a delusion.

Above quotes can be found at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Pay-regularly-to-enjoy-FREEDOM-and-DEMOCRACY-34232.asp Readers please apply your mind why Mr. Ram Samudre is not answering in thread mentioned in this link. Instead he is just ranting his irrelevant things in all other threads to divert attention and keep them on top until the thread mentioned in link goes into second or third page. Please remember lie has speed, truth has endurance.

I think we r not her to discuss, propote , spread hatred and  casteism. We must behave maturely and sensibly.

1 Like

Sorry Some typing mistakes above,

Please read the above as "I think we r not here to discuss, promote, spread hatred and casteism. We must behave maturely and sensibly."

1 Like

Rocker (n/a)     30 March 2011

Absolutely, I completely agree. This is exactly what I am trying to highlight the reality, rather real force behind all this nonsense being spread around in various threads.

(Guest)

The task in this thread is;

Reservation for those people who were kept away from their equal rights for thousands years by a conspiracy in the name of religion and tagged of “Untouchable Shoodras” in the pretext of castism of Hinduism and their rights were grabbed by so called Brahmins and other so called upper caste people”.

The author of this thread has triggered a task that;

Is it high time for law makers in India to change the policy?”.

I am submitting my points, that’s it. I don't feel a need to take into notice  baseless uncountable encrochers with.   

Rocker (n/a)     02 April 2011

Task of the thread is already defined by author of this threat. You are no one to define the task of this thread. Task of this thread is about faulty and baseless doctrine of reservation. I have already exposed that doctrine of reservation is violating the principles of natural justice for individuals.Society is composed of individuals, no justice can be said to be done by doing injustice with individuals who are innocent.

Unreasonable people are already defeated when they cannot answer reasonable questions. Then they start shouting their baseless ideas because they are scared of principles of natural justice.

(Guest)

RESERVATION NE GAALIB NIKAMMA KAR DIYA

(so yahaan vahaan se baar-baar bhagaaye jaane ke baad bhi kaheen bhi ghuskar haath-pair marne ke koshish kar rahe hain bhaaiyo)

VARNA HAM BHI AADMI THE KAAM KE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register