Share More

Is it fair to award alimony to highly educated ex wife

Page no : 2

Ranee....... (NA)     07 March 2012

Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"

Originally posted by :**Victim**

"

@ Ranee AKA Utpala i don't know if you know but everybody here does their own advertisement if you don't know what it is let me elaborate more on "WHAT IS CALLED ADVERTISEMENT ?"

---------   IF A WOMEN UPLOADS THEIR KIDS PIC ON THEIR PROFILE THINKING TO GAIN SYMPATHY FROM OTHER MEMBERS AND GETTING IN SOMEONE'S BUSINESS FOR NO REASON ASSUMING THAT WHATEVER SHE SAYS WILL BE TAKEN AS SOMETHING WRITTEN ON STONE THEN I AM SORRY IF SHE THINKS LIKE THAT BUT THAT IS SO CALLED "ADVERTISEMENT"

"

@ Victim

Gyan 1: Pictures of children should not be uploaded because it makes a woman look like she's desperate to find a daddy for the kiddies.
Re.: https://christina-gregoire.suite101.com/online-dating-after-divorce-the-best-photos-a124327

Gyan 2: Single mothers who put photos of their pre-school kids on their social networking web pages are creating a happy hunting ground for pedophiles.”.
Re.: https://www.darndivorce.com/single-moms-on-facebook-and-myspace-warned-about-pre-schooler-pix-online/

Rx; OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) time pass female writer may write off above gyan as unsolicited observation!

Reasoning: Never give logics to a woman.

BTW, @ Victim I am aware you are prudent adult among us and may agree to above 2 cents J
"

tAjobsindia and victim....

what does your profile name represent????(note: my nick name is Raneeso I dont think myself as Ranee of India......ha ha)

my kids are my life.So I dont need anybodies approval to upload their photo.

anyway happy holi from me, mmy daughters and my hubby.(new upload specially for you two!)

if you can/have upload your kids photo...

(you keep such narrow thinking on innocent  children..what you were with your wife..??)

(Guest)

nayes

Ranee....... (NA)     07 March 2012

@ victim

------- IF A LAWYER'S PROFILE APPEARS WITH PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS THEN THAT IS CALLED "ADVERTISEMENT" -------------> QUESTION IS WOULD YOU STOP THEM SAYING THAT "THIS IS NOT A ADVERTISEMENT SITE ?" I GUESS NOT COZ YOU WILL GET A VERY GOOD REPLY FROM THEM ..........

whom you are hinting to? Mr shonee kapoor who has just started his practice as a lawyer?

Don't what valuable advice he renderd in this site not matter?

don't teach me...search a goo/proper profile name for you then change it from victim.

Tajobsindia, don't degrade yiourself supporting this kind of person.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     08 March 2012

Originally posted by :Ranee.......
"

don't teach me...search a goo/proper profile name for you then change it from victim.

"

Na ji na apki time pass batey apko mubarak hon yaha.....
Abhi to aur @ member account deleted ke French Kisses lena hai
BTW aaz ankh khuli apki ki meri degradation ho rahi hai yaha .....aaz taak rainbow glasses laga hua tha kya
Aab Rainbow glasses nikalo aur padho its tajobsindia @ technical assistance jobs india na ki aap @ ranee toh mai taj of india yeh time pass maths apko hi mubarak hon

[a profile name tells a lot about a persons state of mind]

Aab aap "A Team" mei hon apki time pass batey waha maat le jana bhool kar

**Victim** (job)     08 March 2012

@ Ranee AKA UTPALA,

You don't have to worry how i was with my wife ? If i was not good enough then she would not leave a message on my phone daily apologizing for the false cases she filed on me and thanks god i don't have any kids neither i want any from such miserable women. I am sorry unlike you i don't like to change any profile names .........by the way everytime you mention about your family one question arises in my mind all the time i wonder how your husband is dealing with your biased thoughts ? It's none of my business but if law is your passion pls try to come with a neutral mind and try to help people not to tell them that "THIS IS NOT ADVERTISEMENT SITE " since LCI is a public forum not UTPALA OR RANEE'S house.

BTW why are bringing shonee kappor in between here ? I don't mind if anyone's advertising here infact i like if they share their thoughts and provide with their contact number or email address atleast i don't have to be a "PRO" member of LCI. Infact you were the one who addressed one of the member saying that "THIS IS NOT ADVERTISEMENT SITE" I never mentioned anyone's name i think my comments were according to forum rules and regulations and in case if you still didn't understand meaning of "ADVERTISEMENT" then start reading books to gain some knowledge on "TYPES OF ADVERTISEMENT". I personally liked HOTEL DAVENPORT i think i am taking my future wife for honeymoon over there. My sincere thanks to JOHNYPRO for bringing up such a nice hotel.

Ranee....... (NA)     08 March 2012

Abhi to aur @ member account deleted ke French Kisses lena hai

oh! then Johnpyno is your new avtar?:D

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"

Originally posted by :Ranee.......

"

"

Na ji na apki time pass batey apko mubarak hon yaha.....
Abhi to aur @ member account deleted ke French Kisses lena hai
BTW aaz ankh khuli apki ki meri degradation ho rahi hai yaha .....aaz taak rainbow glasses laga hua tha kya
Aab Rainbow glasses nikalo aur padho its tajobsindia @ technical assistance jobs india na ki aap @ ranee toh mai taj of india yeh time pass maths apko hi mubarak hon

[a profile name tells a lot about a persons state of mind]

Aab aap "A Team" mei hon apki time pass batey waha maat le jana bhool kar
"

Aawwwwww

mere chacha mujhe Holi ke gifts dilao naa...Aap apni kanjusi kab chhoroge?:(

Mujhe chahiye Khub saari chocolates,frocks,Tricycles, aisi lollipops-jinki shakal aapke sar(head) jaisi ho :P,or ek pyaari si,apke jaisi sanki,crack chachi.Uske baad ek nanhi pari jo roz mere saath khele koode....;)

Aaap ab humaare saath khelte nahi hai.pahle to apne sar pe mujhe kudne dete the..

meri baat maan ja chacha...

Arun chacha arun chacha maan jao

arun chacha arun chacha maan jao

Kumar (Family CEO)     08 March 2012

Interesting thread indeed. Just stepped out of  a Superior Court in the United States, representing myself.

Judgements:

Alimony/Spousal support = $0.0

Child Support=$0.0

My wifes salary = $10,000 per month. 

Court gave my property to her though and I live under the bridge-homeless. Case is finally closing down.

I need to take a break and desperate to visit India. Looking for un-attached women and surely will be meeting up a bunch of Indian lawyers for starting the "India side" 

Love and Peace

Adam

reachkumaradam@gmail.com