Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IS IGNORANCE OF DUTIES A CRIME AGAINST NATION ?

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 June 2010

6)  Can the unjustified emoluments received by them or paid to them be recovered ? With interest ?

- IT SHOULD BE.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 June 2010

(7)  Can their monitoring supervisor be take up equally ?

- THEY MAY BE CHARGED FOR THEIR ACCOUNTABILITY.

(Guest)

Arup ji, thank you very much.  Actually we all know all this.  But none is suggesting the procedure to be adopted.  We have to initiate action.  Evidences are ready with us.

And, another thing..

Do you understand why Ms. Nancy not contacted you???  Here it is the answer that you gives prompt, accurate and free of cost advise and since you are not an advocate.  Please never do change yourself.  Don't feel if nancy is not giving you any weightage but all the common man may hats off for you.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 June 2010

try by writ.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 June 2010

means file a writ petition.

(Guest)

thnnks arupji. i was confused in OIL or writ.  I was thinking for writ.  and after your say it become easy to decide.  first we are issuing a notice to chief secretary and after a month if no response will go with a writ.

(Guest)

typing mistake since i do not have proper practice of typing so read as "PIL" not "OIL"...

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 June 2010

actually it will be PIL as you, individual has no personal interest on the matter. in same format of writ you may apply u/s 32 or 226. mention it is pil and at the end certify that it bring for the interest of public & petitioner have no individual interest on it. this is within the format.

(Guest)

Ok Thanks Arupji,

I have yet to go throught the format. 

What will be the court fees?  Can I represent the case in court without an advocate?

Someone told that since some people use PIL for their publicity and so the court in case rejecting the PIL also fine the petitioner.  Is that true?  In any case I have to file PILs on the matters we think important.

(Guest)

Arupji,

My principle is so simple;

If Doctor exploit you by charging too much, will you not find the way out?

If an Advocate exploit you by charging too much, will you not find the way out?

I am talking for a poor citizen who want to take action on public interest matters so what the waysare available for him?

MY PRINCIPLE QUESTION; "MURGA NAHI BOLEGA TO KYA SOORAJ NAHI NIKLEGA???"

YE MURGO KI GALATFAHAMI HAI KI WO BAANG DETE HAIN TO SOORAJ NIKALTA HAI...

Ha.. Haaaaa.....

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     29 June 2010

One can raise public issues thro' PIL there is nothing wrong in it. No fine will be there if the case is having merit. Do not forget that investigation against the embezzlement by Madhu Koda and company is directed thro' PIL and High Court is monitoring the case. Court can not take any action suo-motto rather it acts on behalf of PIL/writ filed by the citizens. Also recently Hon Jhkhnd HC remarked on the hearing the PIL filed Which is

“Jharkhand has become a ‘Ghotalakhand’, says HC

The Jharkhand High Court on Friday hearing a PIL filed by Amit Kumar against water supply division in Giridih, commented that plagued by corruption, Jharkhand has become ‘Ghotalakhand’. The division bench of Chief Justice of Jharkhand High Court Justice Gyan Sudha Mishra and Justice R.R. Prasad made the observation, as there were so many PIL before the court relating to scam and corruption in government department. Amit Kumar in his petition said that there is poor water supply in the Giridih district. He has mentioned that the government had allotted the work of building water tower to one Nagarjun Construction at the cost of Rs 27 crore, which has not done a satisfactory job.”

Also there is guideline ot file PIL and a judgement on it which is attached below

Attached File : 39 39 pil locucstadii.doc downloaded: 84 times

there is guideline to file PIL  which is attached below, But writ is more suitable where u can  seek or pray for strict legal action against such officer/govt. servants.

Attached File : 46 46 pilguidelines.pdf downloaded: 92 times

(Guest)

Ashutoshji, your every word is very very useful and valued. 

We are not in thegame to take credit or publicity.  We can do it alone BUT we like to create awareness in people regarding their concerns since it is ain the interest of all the citizens and it will give support to our democratic nation.

Im not saying 'thanks' to you here since I feel that if I say it will sound that Im keeiping you away from your concerns in this matter and m leading it as my personal credit so.

Please continue giuding, supporting, leading in this matter.

regards..... 

Sir, I will continue to help u as much I know, since I do not belong to legal field.

Regarding writ or PIL u can find relevant judgements of Any HC and SC on various web sites like indiankanoon.org,

Legal Service India.com, lawmirror.com etc. and their name then nic.in.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register