LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashirwad (Professional)     11 November 2011

Insurance agent

Sir, Some time back i use to be an Life Insurance Advisor for Reliance Life Insurance Company Ltd, In 2007 i have helped some people to buying the Health Wealth Products, but now one them come to me and asking his money back from me, he wants that amount back from me which he paid to the insurance company, looking to him some other people also coming for the same and they are spreading a wrong message that i have taken the whole amount and they also saying that they will make a police complaint against me that I am a fraud man, they are spreading the message that I’m a cheater, I’m a liar, it is creating a bad impression to my business,

The reason is why their fund not performing well,

I’m running my financial advisory office since 7 years, such kind of incident is very first time happening with me, I have very good image in the society, these people are intentionally doing this to me.

Can any expert advice me what precautions that I would have take to prevent future inconvenience.

Regards

Ashirwat

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 November 2011

you make police complaint against them by giving the details 

Darshan Sharma (Lawyer-cum-detective)     12 November 2011

Write to IRDA

1. as to why they have allowed Insurance companies to propagate annual benefit of 6 and 10 per cent while insured have suffered loss in the market..

2.  the policy brochres/pamphlet shoud cover that investments in  ULIP Insurance are subject to market risks like mutual funds.

3. Insured had suffered losses while you have earned a hepty commision of 20 per cent or more on first year premia itself.

4.  Customers have suffered loss due to you so better face the music and switch over your LIC of India.

Darshan Sharma (Lawyer-cum-detective)     12 November 2011

They can encash their policies on completion of four years but must apply before 3pm on the day when share market shows recovery

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     13 November 2011

It is not your fault, if they have their real documents, they can not harass you.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register