LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lokesha Shivaramu (PM)     03 February 2016

Installation of diesel generator

I was alloted a parking slot and the builder has installed a DG. Right beching my parking slot.  The access to DG is totally blocked by my parked car.  The DG is not accessible from other sides.  

My discussions with builder has not yielded any result.  During inspection (accidentaly, I was there).  The electrical inspector told me, this is not correct to park your car here and you should get it changed.  

Since, there was no progress with builder.  I met electrical inspector, who changed his lines and told me. This is a problem between you and builder.  Solve it yourself, do not drag me in this.

Please have a look at the attached PDF and let me know.  What actions I can take.  

I have applied for RTI to electrical inspector section of BESCOM to know what was given in inspection report and what clarifications the builder has provided.

More importantly, the plan approval by electrical inspector states that "all round clearance to be provided around DG".  Here the all round clearance means, what distance is not clear. 

Learning

1 Replies

Lokesha Shivaramu (PM)     03 February 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register