Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pinky   13 April 2023

Inlaws and husband isolating me and my son

Hi Team,

I have been married for 5 years and have a 1 year old son and living in Hyderabad. I am an IT professional currently working from home and living along with my husband and in law's. My parents in law and my sister in law's husband involving into our couples life and encouraging my husband to take divorce.my husband verbally abusing me in front his parents and sister and her husband who stay in our locality and hit me and broke my mobile so that I don't have any contact with my parents 

Now my husband not allowing me to and my baby to go to my parents house to visit them for a week and also not allowing my parents to come and visit me.my husband is not allowed to stay in our bedroom as well and he comes at midnight 1 and sleeps in the living room and Wales up in the morning and leaves home at morning 8 am itself

Now I am cooking cleaning and doing my daily domestic work and taking care of my kid along with my office work at home. I am not cooking fory husband and inlaws because they already have maid for them to wash clothes and cleaning utensils. I am afraid that my husband will divorce me listening to his parents and brother in law. I wanted to stay with my husband 

Can my husband divorce me.i also don't want to stay separately from my in laws as well. Because for 2 years we tried to stay separately in the same locality near to my inlaws but my husband abandoned me alone there and always went to his parents and sisters house . So I decided not to stay separately 

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 April 2023

You are already targeted and victimized as per your narration , you still have faith in such person who degrades you, your weakness is your enemy and I think your husband no longer loves you or respects you an may seek divorce in near future.

Now you are so weak you don’ even want to file FIR under Domestic Violation Act, he along wih his whole family will be in jail.

Now I advise you to be strong and try to be practical, be careful towards your job and keep your son attached with yourself alone.  Try to face what has come on you, give full time care towards your profession and your child, and if your husband harasses you more file an FIR without fail of time.

Otherwise you will be responsible for your life that is already being ruined by your shameless husband.

Pinky   13 April 2023

But I can't leave my husband for sake of my son.my husband was already like leave the baby here and you get out of my house. My mil told me that this is her house and never be my house and my husband said that is correct.why are they doing it like this.for my salary or dowry.because my husband and inlaws and my sister in law's husband are always asking me like what did your father gave after all few lakhs of money and they need land properties on my husband's name 

But I told them whatever is given as dowry it is given to you and not even single penny was used from it for me. Any properties will be given on my name or my son's name alone. And i told my husband that i can give like 10k per month from my salary because he already earns 80k per month.from first month of myarriage i gave my salary to my husband for 15 months. Also he never told me from day 1 how much salary he earns.Later when stayed separately, he did not give single penny. I managed rent bills and evrything for around 2 years.also i came to know that he has an affair with his neighbor lady who is friend of his sister beside his parents house who is around 10 years elder than him and unmarried lonely woman.but i did not inform my parents as they were already facing health issues.i thought may be having kids can change him. So i conceived but still he visits his parents house daily and stays there day and late nights besides me being pregnant and working woman all alone.he out of frustration in my 8yh month of pregnancy i broke out to my parents about his affair.my parents and me visited his parents and informed about this affair.they were nothing wrong in it and we decided we won't allow our son to stay separately anymore.if your daughter wants husband and the baby needs father she needs to come and stay with us i said okay because I don't have any option left and after delivery as well they compelled me to return back when I was in my 6 months of maternity leave i said i can't come now i need to rest that is why even it companies give 6 month of maternity leave to take sufficient care and rest.my husband sent legal notice to me to get back within 15 days. So i went back to my inlaws and after 3 to 6 months . Again they started harrassing Me like this to divorce. They are making my husband stay away from me and my son and my mil is telling my husband that the baby is not born to him.what can i do now.my husband threatening me that he would give police complaint on me that I am the reason he is having low blood pressure health issue

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 April 2023

That is really sad, but practically speaking your future life with this kind of family and husband is all the mess. Save yourself and save your kids, just stay away from him, you are earning just don' give him any penny anymore; he seems a greedy and grubby.  He may not desist even from maligning your life and or hurting you. Just don’ care about anything, tell him that you file FIR, and you should take a serious step, just you should   immediately contact State Commission for Women –Telangana. Just write a complaint and give full details. Ask them to protect you and your children, besides you should give full account of money you have spent by paying household bills, Dowry Amount, jewelry with your in laws.

You meet with them and or call them and you can write an email to them too. You are much cooperative people and understand such situations and take proper action.

Tell them everything. That is one social option. Another is to file FIR, you case is fit for teaching them lesson.

Address; 

Telangana State Commission for Women
2nd Floor, Budha Bhavan
Ranigunj, Secunderabad – 500003

you can send email to them also;

tetelanganastatewomenscommission@gmail.com

You can Call them on;

040-27542017

If you felt any danger just call Womens protection cell

Just Stay at your parental home, he can do nothing to focrce you back,. he is just scaring you for nothing. 

Pinky   13 April 2023

Thankyou for providing the required details 

Will save those details and will become alert on anything suspicious

Thanks a lot

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2023

Hope you can benefitted because most woman do not complaint aainst domesctic violence.

Pinky   14 April 2023

I would also like to know is it okay if I take care of the activities of my kid and myself and my work alone or should I need cook and take up domestic chores of my husband and inlaws as well also they have maid for them.can he file divorce on these grounds 

If divorce is granted can i take my 1 year old son along with me or should I leave with his father, if that is the case that i should leave my son to his father after divorce, i am ready to bear all the mess in this house without divorce as a slave and dog asentioned by my husband but could not leave my son in their hands.then it is no meaning for me to be alive without my son

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register