Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Purushoth (Finance Manager)     22 November 2013

Injunction for male spouse

Dear Respectable Advocate (s)

Good Day!

Sub: Injunction for Male Spouse -  Reg.

First let me thank all of the advocate for their valuable feed back and support for the Victims. I'm Male 41 years old, My Father-in-Law (FIL) bought house for which I had given money in Million. By routing/transferring certain funds through my wife's Bank account. My FIL is staying in Separate House. I was staying with my wife in Separate 3 Floor House.

My Wife, FIL, Mother-in-Law (MIL) & Brother-in-Law (BIL) have leeched my money in Millions and Golds. Now My wife and In-laws had sent me out of the house by using all forces (Local Police & Rowdies) and threatened to file case U/S 498A and 506 of IPC. I took Anticipatory Bail also.

I had applied for Injunction in Family Court. My FIL and Wife is praying before Court that I have not given any money towards purchase of a House and Injunction should be granted for me.

1. Can I get Injunction in this Case?

2. Why My wife and In-laws are not going for Divorce? What is the Motive behind this?

3. I pleased ask you to provide some Case Studies where Injunction ordered for Spouse. Especially for Male spouse.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards, Ramesh P.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 November 2013

Injunction against what?, whether in suit or in any petition before any family court?  If your wife is not going for divorce, you can file one against her on the grounds of cruelty.  Regarding the property bought out of your money, if you have substantial proof for it, you may file a suit claiming the property, consult your lawyer.

Ramesh Purushoth (Finance Manager)     22 November 2013

Dear Kalaiselvan, Thanks for your Quick Response. The Injunction is for staying in the permanent possession in the House along with my wife/without, where I have been staying since Jun 2006. But on 27-Oct-2013 I was sent out of the premises by my wife and In-laws by using all forces. Yes, I have a substantial proof given my Money to my Father-in-Law through My wife's Savings Account. I have transferred my money from my savings account to Wife's Savings Account. I would too appreciate you If you could provide some Case Studies for Injunction for Spouse (especially for male)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register